• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Blacksmithing] Publish 59 BOD changes data collection part 3 (Iron BODs): Post results here

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Please limit posts in this thread to Iron BODs.

Your data MUST include:

Metal Type
BOD Type: Small, Polearm Large, Fencing Large, 6-part weapons large (swords, mace or Axe), Ringmail Large, Chainmail Large or Platemail Large
Quality: Normal or exceptional
Count: 10,15 or 20
Current Reward
(optional, but requested) Reward before publish 59.

Posts without all the information will be deleted. Data from all these BODs, not just the ones that gave good rewards prior to publish 59, is requested.

N

Natalie Black

Iron
Small
Normal
Count: 10
Current Reward: Sturdy Shovel
Reward before publish 59: Sturdy Shovel/Pickaxe

I completed 203 all with the same result of a Sturdy Shovel

Iron
Small
Normal
Count: 15
Current Reward: Sturdy Pickaxe
Reward before publish 59: Sturdy Shovel/Pickaxe

I completed 174 all with the same result of a Sturdy Pickaxe

N

Natalie Black

Iron
Small
Normal
Count: 20
Current Reward: below
Reward before publish 59: 90% Sturdy Pickaxe/Pickaxe 10% +1 Mining Gloves

I completed 209 BODS and received 88 Shovels, 97 Pickaxes, and 24 Gloves

N

Natalie Black

Iron
Small
Exceptional
Count: 10
Current Reward: Below
Reward before publish 59: 10% +3 Gloves, 45% Gargoyle Pickaxes, 45% Prospector Tools

I completed 145 BODS and received 13 Gloves, 58 Gargoyle Pickaxes, and 74 Prospector Tools

N

Natalie Black

Iron
Small
Exceptional
Count: 15
Reward before publish 59: 10% +3 Gloves, 45% Gargoyle Pickaxes, 45% Prospector Tools

I completed 110 BODS and received 9 Gloves, 52 Gargoyle Pickaxes, and 49 Prospector Tools

N

Natalie Black

Iron
Small
Exceptional
Count: 20

I completed 105 BODS and received 12 Gloves, 46 Gargoyle Pickaxes, and 47 Prospector Tools

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
unsticking this and the Cloth/Leather thread, as there appear to be no changes as yet for this category.

N

Natalie Black

I dont have any larges to turn in yet. Never saved them. Do you have any? Turn em in and let us know.