• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Publish 54- When is Early Morning

S

SilentFoxXy

Title says it all, seems yet again the Eastern Shards get the fun before we do, I feel for the Australian shards, but.....

When is 'Early Moaning', its already 10am here, thats kinda mid morning??

Maybe a ETA would be better than 'Early Moaning'

Im Guessing Early Moaning is actually late afternoon for Europe, and later in the day for the poor Aussies??

Yes, I know, its not a typo....;)

A

Azureal

Title says it all, seems yet again the Eastern Shards get the fun before we do, I feel for the Australian shards, but.....

Im Guessing Early Moaning is actually late afternoon for Europe, and later in the day for the poor Aussies??

Yes, I know, its not a typo....;)
We poor souls on Oceania wont be getting it till server down I think, in around 12 or so hours. So tomorrow, effectively.

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron

Hasn't happened on Catskills yet either nearing 7am. So perhaps early morning must mean when they arrive at work in VA, USA.

M

mmmbeer

early morning is usually server up??

well devs....WHERE IS PUB54?!?!?!?

M

Muu Bin

The janitor (i.e. development team) forgot to flip the switch when he left last night... and so... we wait for another day until server down...:heart:

A

Azureal

LS has been up for 2 hours and no pub...

WHAT A SHOCKER!!
Ahh man, that blows.

Ive got that whole "what am I playing UO again for feeling" and stuff like this doesnt help.

Absolutely no direct contact with Devs in regards to this patch/publish for what, a week now?

Fail.

M

mmmbeer

Ahh man, that blows.

Ive got that whole "what am I playing UO again for feeling" and stuff like this doesnt help.

Absolutely no direct contact with Devs in regards to this patch/publish for what, a week now?

Fail.
maybe "Bob" has no idea how to post on stratics..
maybe "Bob" is freakin clueless about whats going on..
maybe "Bob" doesnt even read stratics so therefore...clueless again..
maybe "Bob" is just flat out lying to us...

or

maybe they just dont give 2 rats about communication with the player base

D

Deb

Quick question...did they bring down the Japanese shards to make
the Publish live on them?

C

Connor_Graham

Just checked Pac and not here yet either, but it's not like there isn't a hundred other things I can be doing right now. As long as it happens today I'm cool.

G

Gwendar-SP

Just checked Pac and not here yet either, but it's not like there isn't a hundred other things I can be doing right now. As long as it happens today I'm cool.
One problem is that I bet they have to bring the shards down which limits what one can do. Doesn't seem wise to do anything that involves not being mounted on ones pet - scratch mining and fishing and some hunting.

Maybe they got confused and ment Friday morning.

L

Lord Kynd

figure now is morning EST 9:30 AM EST
and early morning probably meens server up.
so now less than 24 hours, but more than 15 :)

M

mmmbeer

One problem is that I bet they have to bring the shards down which limits what one can do. Doesn't seem wise to do anything that involves not being mounted on ones pet - scratch mining and fishing and some hunting.

Maybe they got confused and ment Friday morning.
why would they have to bring down the shards?? last few publishes didnt require a server downtime outside of regular maintenance

LOL i just emailed good ol bob askin him to get on stratics to explain whats going on...i guess ill wait and see what happens....im not holding my breath

G

Gwendar-SP

why would they have to bring down the shards?? last few publishes didnt require a server downtime outside of regular maintenance

LOL i just emailed good ol bob askin him to get on stratics to explain whats going on...i guess ill wait and see what happens....im not holding my breath
If it happens today then it obviously isn't during normal server maintenance which was 4 hours ago.