• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Publish 111 Champ Spawn rewards

aberforth

Visitor
Hi All,

Welcome everybody, first time posting here.

I wanted to query one of the changes on the list of publish 111 release.

"Only players that have participated in building the spawn are eligible for the final boss reward"

I hoped that this would end the raids of the reds in Fel to "steal" champ boss as they've not participated in spawn build they wouldn't get any scrolls? I was surprised to see that the raids are still happening so there are only 2 possible outcomes of it as far as I can see. Either they do it just for sake of ruining someone's work/time or this particular change doesn't work...

Does anyone have any knowledge of how this works? Am I interpreting it wrong?

Thanks
aberforth

Jepeth

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
Unfortunately that change reflects the special event champ spawns, not the regular Felucca champ spawns.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is for the limited time event champ spawn. The drops in the past included the First Aid Belt, Baitlins Inner Voice, and the bracelet from the last one.