• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Public White Cloth Tub

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Is there a house in Luna (or elsewhere on NV) with a locked down white cloth dye tub that is accessible to the public? Thanks!

-OBSIDIAN-

T

tatey

I don't know of a white cloth dye tub, but there is a white leather dye tub that's free to use for the public. First house on the road east from the tamer.

Edit: First house INSIDE luna I should clarify, not outside the exterior wall.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Thanks. I have a white leather tub from the anniversary gifts. I'm just looking for someone who got a white cloth tub one from a Pirate ship that has it open for the public to use.

-OBSIDIAN-

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes there is, it is at the Rahl Mall, NW inside corner in Luna (Green grass vendor home & Also where the teleporter to the Abyss is). We snaged one off a Pirate & the lady who also owns the Vendor home was kind enough to put it out for Public use.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
There it is! Thank you. I missed that one. Now to find a public metallic dye tub too...

-OBSIDIAN-

D

Deb

Rahl Mall also has a metallic dye tub, in fact all the dye tubs are there
for public use.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Rahl Mall also has a metallic dye tub, in fact all the dye tubs are there
for public use.
Cool... I found it after closer inspection. Thanks!

-OBSIDIAN-

Y

YooHoo

Rahl Mall also has a teleporter to the gargoyle house in the Abyss,and is a much quicker way to get to alot of spawns.Thank you to whoever owns this awesome place.

D

Deb

That would be a guildmate of mine and you are very welcome. He also
placed a shrine down there so people can get a quick rez. We have been slacking in stocking our vendors, but will get back on it now holidays are over.
Bandaids, petals, and enhanced fruit.