• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Public T Hunter Facility

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since I decided to reinfest Pacific I thought I would set one of the Davies to public and toss the maps and sos in it that I don't want to do or don't have time to. Anyway I toss all of my Stash and Supply maps in there for every where and a few caches here and there. Have all the travel devices set to public and with my house hub you can get to just about the general area of any map. My Tram Houses tile are set to anyone but my fel houses are private so you will have to recall off the runes on the tele tiles for them. The Hag House is in tram but the rune on it is for Fel can run the quest in tram and finish it in fel for fel T maps. Working on getting my Zeef Maps and runes cough first located and then locked down in order on the Hag House floor.

public stuff.jpg

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A bit early but I put my annual Halloween Vesper Cem house up on Pac this years as well. Not much use other than for low level training until Halloween :) But there is a Ankh of Sacrifice inside and Crystal Portals and will put several chest for folks to drop in and take bones out of. Assuming the Cems run as usual :) And a tele tile to Zento as soon as I transfer more from the Origin Shield Hub.
2021 Halloween House Pacific.jpg

Deschet

Journeyman
Was actually using this house and the low level maps with a t-hunter I was training. Went by there yesterday and it's gone; house that was below it that looked like it had some guild activity was gone too. Pick up and move to another shard?

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Was actually using this house and the low level maps with a t-hunter I was training. Went by there yesterday and it's gone; house that was below it that looked like it had some guild activity was gone too. Pick up and move to another shard?
I think tyty went back to Origin

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still have 2 houses there and am going to set the Stuff up at the Tsuki Garden House or can set it up at the Fel Keep if you would prefer and friend you to the keep. LOL you were the only one using it. And yes I have pulled pretty much all of my accts, stuff and houses back to Origin. Nothing against any of the other shards, I just had some personal issues arise after I posted this and it will make life much easier for the Executor of My UO Estate to do his job when I croak, if most of the stuff is on one shard instead of scattered around 12 :)

Just to put into perspective how big his job is and I still have as many or more to bring back to Origin. But am leaving the two on Pac, 1 on LS , 1 on Legends and 1 on Chessy. Just have a big mess atm getting every thing sorted and organized on Origin and have not spent much time fixing the mess I left on Pac :) Think Xfrd the moonstone, jawbone, davies and portals to Origin and need to send them back.

Anyway can't say how long the pac houses or any houses for that matter will be there, LOL I might kick the bucked in the next hour or it may be 3 years from now........ In the hand of the RNG of Life LOL. But I will be happy to friend you to either or both houses, just let me know. I just made a bunch of transfers from other shards so will be this time tomorrow before I can send the Thunter stuff back :) And Apologies I forgot you were using it pretty regularly :(
houses.jpg

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Still have 2 houses there and am going to set the Stuff up at the Tsuki Garden House or can set it up at the Fel Keep if you would prefer and friend you to the keep. LOL you were the only one using it. And yes I have pulled pretty much all of my accts, stuff and houses back to Origin. Nothing against any of the other shards, I just had some personal issues arise after I posted this and it will make life much easier for the Executor of My UO Estate to do his job when I croak, if most of the stuff is on one shard instead of scattered around 12 :)

Just to put into perspective how big his job is and I still have as many or more to bring back to Origin. But am leaving the two on Pac, 1 on LS , 1 on Legends and 1 on Chessy. Just have a big mess atm getting every thing sorted and organized on Origin and have not spent much time fixing the mess I left on Pac :) Think Xfrd the moonstone, jawbone, davies and portals to Origin and need to send them back.

Anyway can't say how long the pac houses or any houses for that matter will be there, LOL I might kick the bucked in the next hour or it may be 3 years from now........ In the hand of the RNG of Life LOL. But I will be happy to friend you to either or both houses, just let me know. I just made a bunch of transfers from other shards so will be this time tomorrow before I can send the Thunter stuff back :) And Apologies I forgot you were using it pretty regularly :(
View attachment 122564

Crap TyTy hope all is well i need my arch nemesis around

Deschet

Journeyman
Apologies I forgot you were using it pretty regularly :(
No worries, truly. Your health is far more important than UO; I was just curious where you disappeared to.

Wouldn't mind being able to use the spare maps if you do transfer anything back. Was on Pac working some Supply chests last night, which I recall the locker had plenty of.

Stay Well

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No worries, truly. Your health is far more important than UO; I was just curious where you disappeared to.

Wouldn't mind being able to use the spare maps if you do transfer anything back. Was on Pac working some Supply chests last night, which I recall the locker had plenty of.

Stay Well
It and some crystal portals will be back in about 3 hours from now 128 minutes before I can start the Transfer :) I will put it in the wolf house. Its the house in the Tsuki Garden on Tokuno- Isamu. It is straight North from the Volcano Lots of Tsuki Wolves, Ninjas, Reapers and the kazee things spawn around the house (That is what makes it a great house location LOL) DO NOT MARK a RUNE Inside the house, the recall spot under the house sign if blocked more often than not :) Mark a few tiles back from the center of the porch ;) Gives you a nice straight run onto the porch if anything is waiting for you. If you should happen to die there is a Perm Fixed Healer about screen to the SW and Shrine a couple of screens straight west to rez at. It really is a fun and profitable house to use. Soul forge above the porch so you can unravel and imbue standing on the porch.

If you don't know where it is the easiest way to get there is Tokuno Islands - Isamu Moongate run North East from the Moongate past the Lesser Hiryu area when you cross the server line a good bit away, run North past all the undead stuff will see a pass through the mtns North of the undeads, go through it and go north past some ruins. Once out and on the edge of the mtns just run NW and will pretty much run into the clearing with the house and with probably a army of wolves following you :) House is public so just run onto the porch.

I will put the davies and portals on the first floor inside :) Same Davies that was at the Zento house with the supply maps and SOS's

pac davies house.jpg

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Crap TyTy hope all is well i need my arch nemesis around
Hey we are all born with a expiration date and mine expired in 2016 :) Been a science experiment in the fridge ever since. Me and doc have a bet what will completely fail first I am betting on the Kidneys and he is betting on the liver LOL. Its not a matter of IF it is a Matter of when outside odds give me maybe another 3 years short odds say I may not be alive to read yer response :) Made my peace with this in 2016 when I should have died, so it is just something to have fun with and joke about now days.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Stay Well
Ok Set back up in the wolf house and all public :) Have fun!