• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Public soul forge with no crafting bonus

B

Boogieman

As I haven't seen it mentioned in the FAQ's section, I thought it worthwhile posting this little bit of information:

Couple of days ago I discovered a third (are there more?) soul forge in Ter Mur. It's located in the blacksmith shop in the city (no name?) you find when you head south from the moongate and beyond a small mountain range. (Sextant coordinates: 161' 59'' N 21' 52'' W).

This forge doesn't give you any bonus to crafting. It is identical to a player crafted home-placed forge.

So if you can't afford, place or don't want a soul forge in your home, here's a good place to train skill! (The lack of bonus means you save on resources).