• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Public Sea Market Recall Spot

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Reaching the sea market requires always a lot of time and not always we can leave a boat near it.

Here is a gift to Europa players: the Public Sea Market Recall Spot.

Is a boat placed there with public access, you just need to bring a rawboat and you are at the sea market in few seconds!

You can get a rune (for the boat near the Trammel Sea Market) and a raw boat in New Magincia (Felucca) lot E2 at the "Seaside Inn".

Please, consider the price of the rune and the raw boat a donation in order to pay the initial costs of the boat.

Would be nice if by using this recall point you refresh the ship by double clicking the rope, thanks :)

Feel free to distribute the rune to friends, guild members, etc...

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the boat is disappeared, this means that noone is using it :(

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the boat is disappeared, this means that noone is using it :(

I suspect that this was caused by the broken rune problem. Wait til they've got that sorted and give it another go :)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have just parked a small ship at a buoy near the seamarket, but I need someone who has a house in Magincia, Luna or near a moongate who is willing to allow the key to it to be locked down so that people can use it.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have just parked a small ship at a buoy near the seamarket, but I need someone who has a house in Magincia, Luna or near a moongate who is willing to allow the key to it to be locked down so that people can use it.
is not a good idea using a legacy ship... since everyone can pilot it :/

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ahh, I didn't realise that, I thought they were limited to 'passenger' access.

Ertai Vodalion

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
is there a new solution available ?

I regularly used Pincos boat. But the Bug with Runes loosing connection to the boat hit me a few times in a row and i paused my fishing activities for a few weeks - now that I´m back on my boats I noticed the ship was gone...

I´d happily add the Recall-Spot-Ship to my route of boat refreshes I have to do anyway.

Y

yorky

Is this still active? I went to the Seaside Tavern but it was a private house.

Alaster The Insane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've put a brit ship close to the sea market, with a forge on it.

I planned to make it have the same use as pinco's ship, as it's somewhat useful and makes gain time.

If anyone is interested for "hosting runes", i'll gladly put my boat as sea market gateway.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've put a brit ship close to the sea market, with a forge on it.

I planned to make it have the same use as pinco's ship, as it's somewhat useful and makes gain time.

If anyone is interested for "hosting runes", i'll gladly put my boat as sea market gateway.
Pop a rune in my mail box, I'll lock it on my step next to the soulstone graveyard one :)

Saphireena

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Could someone explain what this is all about for someone who has been away for a very long time?

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Could someone explain what this is all about for someone who has been away for a very long time?

There is a floating emporium (High Seas expansion) south of Moonglow. It's not possible to recall in or mark runes to there. You have to sail or park a boat nearby and recall into that. Alaster is leaving a boat there for folks to recall into, for convenience, and is asking who can/will take runes to lock down for public access.

Saphireena

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aaahhhh thanks! I don't have the expansion (yet at least) so I'm completely out of the loop on that stuff. I'm assuming that you can't go there without the expansion? Meaning... if I were to try to recall on that key it'd give me an error message or something?

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aaahhhh thanks! I don't have the expansion (yet at least) so I'm completely out of the loop on that stuff. I'm assuming that you can't go there without the expansion? Meaning... if I were to try to recall on that key it'd give me an error message or something?

I think - only think! - that you can get there but you can't use anything.

Beowulf24

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a floating emporium (High Seas expansion) south of Moonglow. It's not possible to recall in or mark runes to there. You have to sail or park a boat nearby and recall into that. Alaster is leaving a boat there for folks to recall into, for convenience, and is asking who can/will take runes to lock down for public access.
Feel Free to leave a rune in the mailbox at CD Mall and vendorshop (roughly 4 houses up from the bridge into umbra) ill lock it down on the steps and make copies for my other 2 houses for those travelers :)

Y'all take it easy now :)

Aragorn
GM, CD Reigns

Alaster The Insane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've deposited a rune in your mailbox Caill, and i also gave one to Lien for the RAA Shop. If anyone else is intersted in hosting a rune, just let me know.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've deposited a rune in your mailbox Caill, and i also gave one to Lien for the RAA Shop. If anyone else is intersted in hosting a rune, just let me know.

K, will try and find time to log in and lock in down in the next few days :)

Alaster The Insane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just to let you all know, my boat decayed (with my 300 weeks old parrot ! aaaargh!!!)

i'll be putting a new boat and distributing runes during the week.

Sorry for the inconvenience !

Alaster The Insane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just to let you all know, my boat decayed (with my 300 weeks old parrot ! aaaargh!!!)

i'll be putting a new boat and distributing runes during the week.

Sorry for the inconvenience !

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I dont know if theres another one but the one at the RAA shop dont work. 'I cannot recall from that object'.

Alaster The Insane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i'm planning to put a boat there tonight (just home from madness night), i'll be distributing runes in a few.
Oh yeah, it will be not as majestic as a brit boat we used to use, without even the good ol' Ganja the Parrot, but it will be here, to serve it's use.
Thanks for your patience all !

PS : heimi, stop it, gimme back my parrot, or i steal your doggies.

Last edited: