• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Public Peerless and Stygian Abyss hunts

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi Guys, I have been back for about a month now and am shocked at how quiet Europa is, I remember the good time is had with my old guild and wondered if there was any appetite for some public peerless hunts?

If so, can you please list below what peerless keys you can get and if you are prepared to get involved in some public hunts ?
I know we have the regular WWB meets and Escaflowne announced some Scalis events, how about we add more?

1. Jack Flash. MEDUSA
2. Jack Flash STYGIAN DRAGON

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Char Jack Flash can get medusa keys

thats all I can remember, will have a read up about the stygian dragon, I know I have got some in the past.......

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Europa tends to become very quiet during the Summer, especially during school Summer holiday time, June - August, the Europa auction is often cancelled a few times from lack of people. It will get less quiet at the end of August or beginning of September.
Our alliance have done the Stygian dragon a few times, he is a nasty critter! Medusa is always good for a hunt with relatively few deaths... :p