• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Public Party and Graduating af NEW2 Members

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Hej All

NEW2 will Graduate the members who made it as active NEW2 members for 30 days.
The event will start right after serverdown Saturday febuary 23 and go on for several hours as not all can be on at same time.
The event will be hold in my castle in Safe Haven and it will be public. All are welcome and I hope all will have a nice day with our new Siege players.
It may also be the day for guilds to meet the NEW2 members and mayby recruit some for their guild.
If someone get bored and feel the need for fighting, the road outside is perfect for that.
If someone not know, where to find my castle, just ask in gen chat, most know and know where it is.

I really hope to see alot of the community find your way to my castle this day.
The easy way to get there, at least if blue is to go to the NEW2 shop / Inn, Young Travelers Inn in New Magincia and then there is a teleporter to my castle on second floor near the stair.
My castle is placed in Safe Haven, an old player town in east Brit, near the desert and the swamp. Follow the road from the desert east and when it turn south, you are near my castle, owner Freja.​

The list of active new Siege players are long

Apollyon Dec 2
Sir Genesis Dec 17
Mor'tok Dec 8
Bunky Jan 3
Snake - Lexx Jan 13
Goldie Jan 12
Louise Jan 20
Bundabar Jan 28
CatStar Jan 24
Cloren - Kayone Jan 25
The Grey Sage Jan 24
Currito Jan 27
Kiriaki Jan 27
Sha'Kar Jan 16
Ka'Leighdra jan 13 - joined ?
Imagine Jan 30 - joined TDO*
Artimus Jan 15 - joined TDO*
Discovery Jan 19 - joined GIL
Nevela Feb 30 - Joined TDO*
Here may be some I forgot, think others joined a guild this month
I hope to see older ex NEW2 too

Then we have a few semi active:
Graveblade Jan 14
Mystiq Jan 19
Amon Hotep Jan 13
Xanja Jan 12
Grimm Jan 10

And a few, who went inactive:
Bohannon Jan 23
Gallent Jan 19
Snyder Jan 27
Hakuna Matata Jan 17
Kajiana Jan 3

And two who will get 2 weeks more in NEW2 as they have been gone at vacation:
Lauren and Solaman Kain, they will get graduated in next month together with the 17 members we have so far from febuary

Last edited:

mikni

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds fun! I might drop by to say hi. Congrats to the young that made it over the bump.

Rizarium

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember a long long time ago Freja, we used to do a net toss at these events. I believe you live close enough tot he shore to do this again, I always enjoyed those.
Safe Journeys

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Yes it is very long ago, sinse we last had had an event like this. Some of the best one I remember was UDL's knighting events but we also long ago, had some Bazaar events at the large guard fort at safe haven.
And yes the shore is close

Last edited:

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I know it do start early but it will be a kind of open house the whole day or at least to I have to find my bed

Adrianas

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Freja, this is great news! Thus, I have written up a short news story which I will also repost here. This helps us show the other shards how much we are growing. Thank you so very much for your dedication to the shard!

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I really hope to see alot of the community find your way to my castle this day.
Most easy way to get there, at least if blue is to go to the NEW2 shop / Inn, Young Travelers Inn in New Magincia and then there is a teleporter to my castle on second floor near the stair.
My castle is placed in Safe Haven, an old player town in east Brit, near the desert and the swamp. Follow the road from the desert east and when it turn south, you are near my castle, ovned of Freja.

RaistlinNowhere

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im currito, ill try to be there, but have some issues at RL so i doubt i can. If not, must to thx a lot to new2 helping me at siege, and hope ill be more free in about 2 or 3 weeks so i can play plenty of time ^^

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Just a little reminder, it is tomorrow. Don't bring something you won't risk to lose as my castle will be public with all doors unlocked. I do hope my guests will use the road, if they need a little :sword: .
See you tomorrow:thumbsup:

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Thanks to all who showed up, hope all had a great day. We graduated 8 so far, we still need to see the last ones get online. The doors are still open, I'm taking a little break RL but will be on later, hope to see more come and hang out with us.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
ok the Party is over. 9 are graduated and we successed wake up Lien and get him home, think the Danish Akvavit was to much for him. I also believe our slimy boy survived it, even when he looked very ill and acted very wierd.
Thanks to all who showed up to share this day with us.

Last edited: