• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Public Paroxy Friday

• Thread starter imported_Peppermace
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Peppermace

Acid proof ropes will be provided outside of the Palace entrance. I recommend following the trail indicated on the map as to avoid the Putrifyer and other nasty horrible things indicated by the green skull and crossbones symbols. At the yellow caution symbol, hug the wall to avoid damage from the acid river. Running quickly is highly recommended: you will be passing poison elementals, deamons, balrons, and other similar monsters. I will mark the trail in game with brightly colored aids before the event to show the way. If you should die on your way in, please come to the meeting location for a rez. Supplies, including aids, pots and ammunition will be provided there so you won't have to retrieve your corpse if it's in a bad spot.

I emphasize again, NO PETS OR SUMMONS OF ANY KIND. If you have a pet, you must dispatch it at the meeting location or come back on another character. DO NOT SUMMON ANYTHING once inside the peerless area, including EV's, Nature's fury, or revenants.

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Eww no ev's eh? ok i am up for a challange...
Any thoughts on spell combos?
* Runs off to make some repairs and ropes*

PS So we have to cross the river of Ultimate Acid too eh? Ow...

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Eww no ev's eh? ok i am up for a challange...
Any thoughts on spell combos?
* Runs off to make some repairs and ropes*

PS So we have to cross the river of Ultimate Acid too eh? Ow...

G

NO EV'S!! Or you'll either make people Yell or Cry. <we found that out the hard way "(>

As far as spell combo's go for Fire spells, Explode, Fireball fireball fireball...so on so on.

And count me and Diane in!! Can't wait to finally join you guys!!

G

NO EV'S!! Or you'll either make people Yell or Cry. <we found that out the hard way "(>

As far as spell combo's go for Fire spells, Explode, Fireball fireball fireball...so on so on.

And count me and Diane in!! Can't wait to finally join you guys!!

I

imported_Peppermace

No evs or summons whatsoever! I WILL YELL LOL.

Scott, He's weakest to fire damage, so FS, explode, or fireballs. No slayer type, he's a pestilence. Scrappers would do well
. The acid river does direct poison damage but its not too bad and there are bridges across it at some points.

Freya! Glad you can make it! The more the merrier for a harder peerless like this guy!!

I

imported_Peppermace

No evs or summons whatsoever! I WILL YELL LOL.

Scott, He's weakest to fire damage, so FS, explode, or fireballs. No slayer type, he's a pestilence. Scrappers would do well
. The acid river does direct poison damage but its not too bad and there are bridges across it at some points.

Freya! Glad you can make it! The more the merrier for a harder peerless like this guy!!

T

TI-LuBu

Great time thanks for the event! lets do it again sometime!

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very fun, sorry our host died a few times there, i was not sure who or what to really do with out my eves lol
figured it out though sorta i got a blight hehe, one more for the collection..
thanks PINK for the fun....
see ya next time....
SS