• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Public Luck Statue and Rune Library

Deschet

Journeyman
Anyone know where I can find them? Were two houses inside Luna walls that I was using, but they seem to have packed up and left since the last event.

Thanks

Jepeth

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
Unfortunately Luna is without a rune library currently. Lancelott was running the library/shop just NE of the moongate but he's pulled up shop and is trying to sell the spot (for apparently a 15p buyout, har har.)

Chesapeake's Luna is kind of a mess. There are some nicely decorated homes that are public but a ton of empty vendors, a ton of placeholder houses, and a lot of unrealized potential. Special shout out to people like CaT who do keep a vendor stocked.

One house I find regular use at is The Sacrificial Lamb's house as it has a full repair bench and eodon/jawbone/crystal/corrupted portals. In fact, Violet was good enough to lock down a public luck statue there today. It's just further NE of the moongate. The other is Panoramix's house as it has a full suite of dye tubs (despite the dozens of dead, empty vendors.)

There is a pretty good rune library that Raistlin Maijre runs on the southernmost tip of Ice Island in Trammel.