• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Public Jack o Lantern Orphanage

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Thanks to the efforts of Foxie and so many others, there are many poor, orphaned Jack o Lanterns looking for their home. As of Saturday, November 6th at about 8 p.m. Eastern, Foxie's Jack o Lantern orphanage will be moving to my Luna Vendor house.

There will be white chests on the roof set to "anyone" access. I'll try to keep them sorted alphabetically and labelled like Foxie has done. Please feel free to come look through them for your Jack o Lantern or drop off any you find.

For those who don't know where my house is, it's just outside the west entrance to Luna Bank. See the map below. It's the shadow house with the red and white vendors on top. I'll be setting up some "sign post" vendors in orange outfits so you can find the house easily. There is nothing on the vendors. They will just be there to help locate the house. You'll need to come up to the roof to look through the chests.

As long as I have space, I'll keep the chests up until Thanksgiving to give everyone a chance to find their Jack o Lantern.

Attachments

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What a great idea. It is very kind of you to offer your house to the orphaned jack o lanterns.

Great work!

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
OK, slight change in the setup. Due to the overwhelming number of orphans (and the fact that every blue beetle I own is loaded up with "stuff" out of my house currently), the jack o lanterns are in backpacks on the roof of the vendor house. Each stack has a book on top and they are stacked by letter. We've used the house deco tool to raise them up and hopefully make them easier to see.

You will need to dig a bit but hopefully you can adopt a poor homeless Jack o Lantern. *grins*

There is a white wooden chest on the roof for donations. I can currently fit about 30 more before the house reaches max again. Please spread the word and come look for your Jack o Lanterns! :)

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Anne.
Get back in my guild.
That is all.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And remember folks, for just a few gold coins a week, you can feed the pumpkins. Please drop all donations in the form of gold in the mailbox at the Knights Rest. In your bag. place a book telling me that you want to help these homeless pumpkins find the warmth and security they deserve.

I am also accepting donations of flour, allspice and shipped topping.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for setting this up, I stopped by the other day. I was able to find and claim 3 of mine, and I dropped off 4 or 5 that I found, but didn't know the owners of. I'll stop back again tonight, hopefully I'll be be able to find the 2 I really want.

Zurhet Pebblethief

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pulled 7 out of your storage, I was surprised to see how many of mine and my roommates JoL's were in there. Thank you again for setting this up.

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I'm glad you guys are adopting these poor innocent orphans. LOL I'm currently on the road in a hotel with an unsecured Internet connection (what the devil is that about?). But I should be back tomorrow evening and I'll sort out any new orphans then. A huge thanks to everyone who is trying to help these guys find their proper homes.