• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Public Access Points to Ranger and Warden Houses in the Abyss

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe we can all work together to come up with an updated list of public access points for the Ranger and Warden Houses in the Abyss. I'll keep this top post updated if you want to supply the information in a reply below.

I'll kick off the list with the information for Arirang and headings for each shard. My understanding is that the "Ranger house" is the one by the pixie spawn, mostly quickly accessed (without the use of a teleporter) via the Underworld on the Isle of Fire, and that the "Warden house" is the one by the cavern of the discarded and is most quickly accessed (if no teleporter) via the Tomb of Kings in Ter Mur. If I've got that mixed up, will someone please let me know?

ARIRANG
Ranger House: Owned by SideTamer; house is public; there is a publicly accessible teleporter to outside the Abyss. The non-Abyss access point is a public house owned by Kim-Sw and located in Trammel at 51 10 N, 42 7 E (NE of Britain, before the swamp).

Warden House: Owned by Santa Claus; house is public (the doors are under the stained glass if you have trouble seeing how to get inside); there are two publicly accessible teleporters to outside the Abyss. The first non-Abyss access point is a public house owned by Graz'zt which is located in the SE corner inside the Luna walls at 92 2 N, 18 12' W. The second non-Abyss access point is a public house owned by Aphrodite which is located in Trammel in the first valley west of the Compassion desert at 53 21 N, 28 32 E.

ASUKA
Ranger House: Owned by Keib-Wan; house is public. The non-Abyss access point is a public house owned by Cooking ORUKO which is the first house located east of the Luna moongate. There are many teleporters in this house. The one you want is the gray teleporter tile that is to the right of the Medusa statuette and south of the "fountain" with a changeling statue on top of it (the sign next to the teleporter is entirely in Japanese).

Warden House: Owned by SUPER CAP; house is public; there are three teleporter tiles on the first floor. The first one on the left in the Warden house takes you to a public house in the south corner of Luna, but the teleporter is in a locked room so you won't be able to get to it from Malas. The first one on the right in the Warden house takes you to a public house in the NW corner of Luna owned by P'u'nio-Ku (94 56 N, 19 53 W); use the teleporter closest to the steps that is sitting under a crimson dragon statuette. The teleporter in the Warden house by the row of hanging skeletons takes you to a sandstone public house on the east side of Luna (outside the walls) owned by Kyopi'o' (94 56 N, 15 11 W); use the gray teleporter on the back wall between the giant pumpkin and the luck statue.

ATLANTIC
Ranger House: Owned by Lorelei Rage; house is public. Access is through a public house owned by Cameo, located south of Luna at 25 18 N, 19 15 W. (See papazorn's post below for screen shot.)

Warden House: Owned by Solus; house is public; there are gray teleporter tiles to a number of houses. Access is through either (1) a public house owned by Promathia, located NW of Umbra at 34 27 N, 45 16 E (see papazorn's post below for screen shot); or (2) through a tile (under a rune marked "Abyss House") at a public house owned by Nabin on the south side of Luna at 92 49 N, 22 42 W.

BAJA
Ranger House: Owned by Heidi; house is public. Access is through the public Deal or No Deal house owned by Blackwater that is located in the NW corner of Luna at 101 37 N, 28 15 W.

Warden House: Owned by Midori; house is public. Access is through a public house owned by Postman that is located two houses east of the Luna stable at 97 34 N, 18 21 W.

BALHAE
Ranger House: Owned by Sarry-Chan; house is public, however there is no way to access the inside of the house, so I don't know if there are any publicly-accessible teleporters there. .

Warden House: Owned by BloodMoon; house is public. The access locations are (1) a public house on the north side of Luna at 101 36 N, 23 29 W (see Victim's post below), and (2) a public house owned by Susannah located just west of the Luna bank area at 94 51 N, 27 37 W.

CATSKILLS
Ranger House: Public house owned by Dutchman. Access is through (1) a public house owned by Morrigan located east of the Luna stable at 97 55 N, 20 6 W (see post below by Chrille for screen shot); (2) teleporter at the Warden house; and (3) several other Catskills houses. (See Lord Bytor's post below for screen shots.)

Warden House: Public house owned by Bytor. Access is through (1) a public house owned by Morrigan located east of the Luna stable at 97 55 N, 20 6 W (see post below by Chrille for screen shot); (2) public castle owned by Lord Bytor north of Vesper on the road to Minoc; and (3) several other Catskills houses. (See Lord Bytor's post below for screen shots.)

CHESAPEAKE
Ranger House: Public house owned by NANOC. Access is through a public house owned by Prada located near the SE corner of Luna at 93 5 N, 19 49 W (see post below by Jepeth for screen shot).

Warden House: Public house owned by Luna Mac Crimmon. Access is through a public house owned by Prada located near the SE corner of Luna at 93 5 N, 19 49 W (see post below by Jepeth for screen shot).

DRACHENFELS
Ranger House: Public house owned by ZALAZAR. Access through (1) the Knuckleville - Drachenfels' Teleport Hub owned by Stephen located in New Magincia at 49 39 S, 167 58 E (see SevenDF post below for screen shot); and (2) the public house owned by Circus Charivari in the SW corner of Luna at 93 04 N, 28 32 W.

Warden House: Public house owned by Wraith. Access through the Knuckleville - Drachenfels' Teleport Hub owned by Stephen located in New Magincia at 49 39 S, 167 58 E (see SevenDF post below for screen shot).

EUROPA
Ranger House: Public house owned by Vetinari. Access through the public house owned by Vetinari located just east of the Zento moongate and located at 35 31 N, 35 13 W. It may also be accessed via teleporter tile from the Warden House (see Melchiah's post below).

Warden House: Public house owned by PetaOjetes. Access is via a teleporter tile at the Ranger House (see Melchiah's post below).

FORMOSA
Ranger House: Private house owned by Christyymc.

Warden House: . Public house owned by Pixie. Access is through a public house owned by Anonymous Ghost' and located two houses east of the Luna stable (98 0 N, 18 25 W). Use the gray teleporter tile right in front of the garden shed that has a skull candle on it.

GREAT LAKES
Ranger House: Public house owned by Shurkin. Can be accessed via (1) a public house owned by Abigail next to the west entrance of Luna at 94 19 N, 29 2 W (teleporter is near the front steps next to the luck statue, currently semi-hiding under a lily pad but marked with a black book) or (2) a rune in the main room on the 2nd floor of the public castle that is owned by Flash and is the GOF HQ located in Trammel at 53 16 N, 29 27 E (one valley west of Compassion desert).

Warden House: Public house owned by Trojan. Can be accessed via (1) a public house owned by Ra'Dian FiGith located at 11 58 N, 37 41W (southeast of Yew, a little above the Hag's quest location) teleporter tile at the Ranger House; (2) the public Nameless Rune Library house owned by Martyna Z'muir just south of the Trammel Yew moongate at 71 23 N, 40 25 W; (3) a public house at the SE corner of Luna owned by Miss Bea Haven located at 91 4 N, 18 33 W (the tile is under the dark gray rubble abbatoir in the front room of the house); or (4) via teleporter from the Ranger house.

HOKUTO
Ranger House: .

Warden House: .

IZUMO

LAKE AUSTIN
Ranger House: Public house owned by TYME. Can be accessed at public house owned by Restless just east of the Luna stable at 97 55 N, 20 6 W.

Warden House: Public house owned by Salem Rage. Can be accessed at public house owned by Restless just east of the Luna stable at 97 55 N, 20 6 W.

LAKE SUPERIOR
Ranger House: Public house owned by Pampa DH with 11 teleporters. Can be accessed at public house owned by Pampa DH that is just east of the Luna stable at 98 6 N, 20 6 W (see Pawain's post below for screen shots and post by Pampa DH).

Warden House: Private house owned by (?).

LEGENDS
Ranger House: Public house owned by Leia Organa. Access is at a public house owned by Henry Fiztroy just east of the Luna stable at 97 55 N, 20 6 W .

Warden House: Public house owned by Lord Greystoke. Access is at a public house owned by Damia on the west side of Luna bank at 97 34 N, 27 37 W.

MIZUHO

MUGEN

NAPA VALLEY
Ranger House: House owned by Beelzebub; house is public. Access is through either a public house owned by Lake just west of the SE corner of Luna at 91 4 N, 19 41 W.

Warden House: . House owned by Fostiter; house is public. (If you have trouble getting up the steps, try going in near the house sign or by the east corner. There are Chaos tiles placed near the steps in the middle that make entry difficult.) Access is through a public house owned by Kahlan Rahl located near the NW corner of Luna at 99 25 N, 27 42 W. Another public house in Luna, owned by FryGlock and located at 101 37 N, 28 15 W is linked to the Warden house but you cannot get into the house to use the teleporter to the Warden house.

OCEANIA
Ranger House: Public house owned by Axim. A teleporter tile in the N corner of the 2nd floor (turn on transparency) will take you to the Warden House. See info for the Warden House regarding non-Abyss public access.

Warden House: Public house owned by Celsiana. The teleporter tile closest to the Welcome mat takes you to the Ranger house. The gray teleporter tile to the right of it takes you to a public house owned by Indie that is two houses east of the Luna stable at 97 34 N, 18 21 W. The teleporter tile there that links to the Warden house is next to the house sign.

ORIGIN
Ranger House: Public house owned by Fisherelf. The access point is a public house owned by Walmart Brand that is located at the SE corner of Luna at 93 16 N, 20 2 W.

Warden House: Public house owned by Furai. If you are nosy and look carefully enough, you can get into a corner bedroom of the house, where you will probably slip and fall. But other than that, there seems to be no other public entry available into the house. If there is a teleporter tile that links to outside the Abyss, I could not see it.

PACIFIC
Ranger House: Public house owned by (?) Access is via a public house owned by Lukey N'mypocket near the SW corner of Luna located at 92 49 N, 26 22 W.

Warden House: Public house owned by (?) Access is via a public house owned by Lukey N'mypocket near the SW corner of Luna located at 92 49 N, 26 22 W.

SAKURA

SIEGE PERILOUS

SONOMA
Ranger House: Public house owned by Julius. I could not find a teleporter tile in this house that leads to another house.

Warden House: Public house owned by Emilie Autumn. There is a gray teleporter tile on the 2nd floor behind the steps in the corner. They take you to a public house owned by Xelloss that is north of the Luna stable at 99 56 N, 22 21 W. (See Cinderella's post below for screen shot.)

WAKOKU

YAMATO
Ranger House: Public house owned by Nougat. I saw at least 8 teleporters here; I only experimented with two of the gray vet reward tiles. (1) If you use the gray one nearest the east corner of the house, you go to a public house owned by BIRDY that is located right next to the Homare Jima moongate in Tokuno at 87 38 N, 72 59 W. Use the gray teleporter tile under the red sign, to the right of the moonstone crystal. (2) The gray teleporter tile in the Ranger house that is north of the east corner takes you to a public house owned by SIN that is located in Malas a bit north of Hanse's Hostel at 37 6 N, 23 37 W. The tile to the Ranger House is on the 2nd floor right next to the east wall by a display case topped with scourge and corruption (you may have to turn on transparency to see the tile). There may be other publicly-accessible non-Abyss access points for the Ranger house; I did not experiment with the pink teleporter tiles in the Ranger house.

Warden House: Public house owned by Abbey Gargoyles. Access is through a public house owned by Fearless Heaven in Trammel located at 76 49 N, 56 48 E (NE of Compassion desert, close to the water). Use the gray teleporter tile closest to the house sign that has a Sherry the mouse statue sitting on it.

Last edited:

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
On Antlantic the south side of Luna at my Vendor house there is a teleporter to the Abyss house in the teleporter hub on the ground floor.

Last edited:

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can anyone help with information for Catskills, Chesapeake, Drachenfels, Europa, Hokuto, Izumo, Legends, Mizuho, Mugen, Pacific, Sakura, Siege Perilous, or Wakoku, or to add or correct information listed for the other shards? Thanks!

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I own the Ranger house on LS and it’s linked to my LS rares museum in Luna. If anyone wants a tele locked down to their house please let me know via PM here or icq. Not yet sure what my end goal is for the house, but it will always remain open for LS to use. There is also a tele to my navery hole at the Luna museum.

SevenDF

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Can anyone help with information for Catskills, Chesapeake, Drachenfels, Europa, Hokuto, Izumo, Legends, Mizuho, Mugen, Pacific, Sakura, Siege Perilous, or Wakoku, or to add or correct information listed for the other shards? Thanks!
i know both houses on DF are public and accessable from New Magincia with teleporters. Wanted to post detailed yesterday but forgot it -.-
Will do it later, when im back from work :)

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I own the Ranger house on LS and it’s linked to my LS rares museum in Luna. If anyone wants a tele locked down to their house please let me know via PM here or icq. Not yet sure what my end goal is for the house, but it will always remain open for LS to use. There is also a tele to my navery hole at the Luna museum.
I"ve been on Stratics for 19 years, first time I've ever seen your name...just pointing that out for no particular reason.

SevenDF

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
DRACHENFELS
Ranger House: Public House owned by ZALAZAR

Warden House: Public House owned by Wraith

Both Houses are available through Teleporters at the New Magincia Teleport Hub (49°34´S; 168°23´E). Teleporters are at the ground Floor just to the right. You will see a Medusa Statue and a Stygian Dragon Statuette in front of them.

The Ranger House is also available through a Teleporter at the "CICA Shop" in Luna (93°04´N; 28°32´W).

Hub.jpg

Luna.jpg

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This has got to be one of the BEST ever threads, TY all for helping the UO players.
Yes, it's been heartwarming to see how many players have voluntarily worked together to make something easier and less time-consuming for other players. I'm also really enjoying seeing all the different houses and how they are decorated! I also noticed some of the Abyss houses now have historical society signs up, so if you own one of those houses and it qualifies for the historical society, bug Mesanna so she can put up your sign.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can anyone tell me where the Alliance shop is in Luna on Europa? It's supposed to have a teleporter to the Warden house, but I can't figure out where that shop is. Have checked house signs but with no luck.

Also, does the house east of the Zento moongate on Europe have teleporters to both the Ranger and Warden houses? I see a teleporter that I think is for the Ranger house and next to it is a teleporter that says it is for Navrey's lair (which takes me to a museum house in Ter Mur where I'm guessing there is a link to Navrey's lair, but I don't know what those look like, having never used one).

And can anyone confirm that the Ranger and Warden houses on Europa are (still) linked to each other with teleporter tiles?

Thanks.

Melchiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Easy enough on Europa - it's the first house out of Zento on the East side, nearest to the moongate.
Left hand teleporter takes you to the Navrey Hole in Zoltan's Europa Museum, and then the right one goes into the Abyss. Can then use the teleporter at the [WoY] house to go to the other one.
1623353498102.png
1623353623043.png
1623353639399.png

SevenDF

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
EUROPA
Ranger House: Public house owned by (?). Access through the public house owned by Vetinari located just east of the Zento moongate and located at 35 31 N, 35 13 W. It may also be accessed via teleporter tile from the Warden House.

Warden House:
Ranger House is also owned by Vetinari.

Warden House is owned by PetaOjetes

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I replaced the tile to the Warden's house at my North East Luna home on Balhae. I am going to attempt to make contact with the owner of the Ranger house to set up a tile to it as well. if anyone knows them, please ask them to contact me.

1623369861309.png

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Catskills -

Warden House is owned by me and the Ranger house is owned by the Dutchman or Trent Gheed one in the same.

Public Access through the K^S Castle also owned by me. It is north outta Vesper on the road to Minoc.

zaq1.jpg

The Warden House has a small hub of people from Cats linked so many can get here. There is a Public Repair Bench along with a Rez Ankh and a Chest of Sending for those that have the add-on to use. There is also a teleporter here to the Ranger House. All teleporters are marked to where they go and who owns them.

zaq2.jpg

Trent Gheeds / Dutchman's house in Luna has a teleporter to Ranger & Warden House on his front steps.

zaq4.jpg

Ranger House has a teleporter to Warden House and a few other homes are linked there.

zaq3.jpg

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tina - Info just the opposite of what you listed for Legends:

Warden House is Public house owned by my character Lord Greystoke. Access is at a public house owned by Damia on the west side of Luna bank at 97 34 N, 27 37 W . Ankh of Sacrifice open to public.

Ranger House: Public house owned by Leia Organa. Access is at a public house owned by Henry Fiztroy just east of the Luna stable at 97 55 N, 20 6 W. Tina

LEGENDS
Ranger House: Public house owned by (?). Access is at a public house owned by Damia on the west side of Luna bank at 97 34 N, 27 37 W .

Warden House: Public house owned by (?). Access is at a public house owned by Henry Fiztroy just east of the Luna stable at 97 55 N, 20 6 W. Tina

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, it's been heartwarming to see how many players have voluntarily worked together to make something easier and less time-consuming for other players. I'm also really enjoying seeing all the different houses and how they are decorated! I also noticed some of the Abyss houses now have historical society signs up, so if you own one of those houses and it qualifies for the historical society, bug Mesanna so she can put up your sign.
How would one qualify for a Historical sign? My Abyss House was built on 2010 - 04 - 15. TY!

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How would one qualify for a Historical sign? My Abyss House was built on 2010 - 04 - 15. TY!
Just email her the information and she will place it. Toke 2 years almost for one and then 1 day for the other for me

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I"ve been on Stratics for 19 years, first time I've ever seen your name...just pointing that out for no particular reason.
Haha yea, I usually only chat on the rares forum. I’m not sure If your Into rares or not, however you should check out my LS item museum and my soon to be opened museums in Luna on Atl. I have to my knowledge, the only complete shard museum in the history of UO (Em items only). My main goal is to preserve the history of UO, LS especially, and provide a resource to fellow players. Cheers!

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Can confirm, Pampa has always been around and is the best the rares community has to offer. He's pretty well known on our side of UO, most notably as the caretaker of the coolest 1/1 item in the game (the void rock, which is in his profile picture here) before it died at the hands of Clops...