• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bushido] Pub81 Sampire Suit and template

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi everyone.

I´m trying to build a nice sampire suit for pub81. (The Armor parts are already build but not yet enhanced / imbued). After reading through dozens of threads and suggestions I finally came to the following: (Please check the chart I´ve added)

The Suit was designed around 120 chiv. and constant use of divine fury. I´ve never tried this out but I think its worth the points.

Only drawback is it is not corpse proof.

I really did a lot of calculating. If sth is wrong or you know better options plz tell me.

Thx a lot.

Last edited:

Logrus

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you are going to use a slayer weapon, you probably won't need both Chiv and bushido,

For max damage output yo may consider taking extra skill points and putting them into anatomy and tactics.

Your base character damage is derived from Strength, Tactics, Anatomy, and Damage Increase .(Max 400% Given by Base + 300%)
That then gets multiplied by slayer, honor, perfection, and chivalry's enemy of one effects.(Max 300% or 3x Character damage)

So if your character damage isn't maxed you'll still be falling short if you ran chiv/bush and a slayer.
(See the sticky 120 Chiv post for damage calculations)

Last edited:

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea thats right. But I don´t want chivalry for EEO. I try to run with divine fury: So +20%di, 15HCI, 15%SSI. This way I think I can keep up 1,25 swing speed with a longsword down to 150 stamina. I can even go along with WW from a large battle axe with 55% SSI total.

True, Anatomy 120 and tactics 120 gives a small damage boost but then the bonus from Divine fury is gone and I have to put more SSI on the wepon while lowering the rest. SO no HLL overcapped HML and other goodies

Last edited:

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok one error. L-Baxe doesn´t work its not 55 SSI but 70 and the cap is at 60. But being over 180 Stamina keeps Swing speed at 1,25

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cap on Exceptional two handed weapons is 600 so you might as well take your DI on the Double Axe all the way up to max.

If you ever did decide to drop Bushido as you felt it wasn't worth it make sure you replace it with another 120 skill points in weapons skills so you hit that 300 cap for weapon special LMC which I am sure you have already taken into account based on how much parry you picked.

I am addicted to 150 HP so I'd probably drop at least one of the MI8's for a HPI5.

I don't normally make my sampire suits corpse proof so you are not alone on that.

You don't need SSI on your Longsword. 180 Stam + 35 SSI = 1.25.

Last edited:

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea but if i get hit once my stamina drops under 180 and then i hit with 1,5 for some hits

aand i though cap in 2h weaps is 550? did they change that?

Last edited:

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea but if i get hit once my stamina drops under 180 and then i hit with 1,5 for some hits
I totally agree with your logic, I have considered over doing ssi and stam a bit myself due to stam loss but I was going to wait and see how well plate saved me from stam loss first.

aand i though cap in 2h weaps is 550? did they change that?
They posted this information in a confusing manor.

NON-Exceptional two handed weapons (so either loot or non-exceptionally crafted) get a cap of 550. Exceptionally Crafted (which I believe you are doing, with re-forging added and then imbuing) will have a cap of 600. This has been verified.

Bows are the same way. Non-exceptional = 500, Exceptional = 550.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm I like the idea to drop a bit MI for HPI. But max bonus will be +20.
Extra mana is nice while you are waiting for your HML to hit and get ya back up so you can chain AI and never worry 'bout it. Its a give or take....I wish I could fit everything and 210 stam and 55 ssi and 100+ mana and 150 HPI etc etc etc but we do what we can right?

Gorbs

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Being pedantic, your numbers are for the mana phasing orb, right? Some people may be confused by the description listed for your trinket.

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Interesting. Batteling with my old suit (plate parts) some mini champ spawns. Even while taking an extreme amount of damage my stamina did only drop once for about 10 points. I have to redo sth there. I don´t think so much stamina leech is nessessary. SSI I´ll kep up if some monster casts clumsy or curse. Even with resist spells 100 I drop below 180

Mungo Tolkien

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i you think it would be a benefit if you lowered your resist to raise your DCI cap past 45?

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well it all depends on what you want to use the suit for. Against casting mobs i really dont want to drop below 70s. Think of all those nasty wisps casting flame strikes and lighning bolts at primeval champ spawn

madatu

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hi everyone.

I´m trying to build a nice sampire suit for pub81. (The Armor parts are already build but not yet enhanced / imbued). After reading through dozens of threads and suggestions I finally came to the following: (Please check the chart I´ve added)

The Suit was designed around 120 chiv. and constant use of divine fury. I´ve never tried this out but I think its worth the points.

Only drawback is it is not corpse proof.

I really did a lot of calculating. If sth is wrong or you know better options plz tell me.

Thx a lot.

Duncan can i get a copy of your suit spreadsheet ?

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
GIven that his suit is 7 months old, and the new loot is plentiful, I bet his suit is quite different these days.