• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pub 98 has landed and its safe to Train those Banes/Dreads

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Good morning all.. on the off chance that you don't check the " New changes and stats" thread today Im posting this here.. I know there is always a fear that something on test will not make it to live on pub day.. well I held my breath and hit the blue bubble in my bane dragons lore tab today.. and he stayed 3 slot.. so just letting everyone know its not safe to start training your rare beauties on live... note this.. is just for LS shard ... ya might want to hold off a few days until someone on your shard confirms its working there.. . =^-^=

Last edited:

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I have seen where the pub is coming today but have not had to patch yet.. so think it may be delayed on some shards or something. Some of the content is active it seems and some is not... definitely still time to leave great low slot pets in the stable.

Prince Erik

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Seeing what they did to my trained regular mare today, I wouldn't trust training a rare pet like that... nuh uh!!!!

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The liability of telling people to train their legacy pets is great. That is not something you should be encouraging people to do.

The more prudent thing would be to say... the slot jumping bug on banes, dreads, legacy pets etc has been fixed. When you go to train banes and dreads they remain three slot and don't auto jump to four. while on test center they trained successfully, and there are reports of training successfully on promo shards, there is still the exploited pet/revert bug that hit some animals. So any training is at your own risk.

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
very well Put Khaelor .=^-^= . Thats the end and out of it peeps... I'm about to fully train this one on live and will drop reports But Khaelor is very right it is a gamble.. and there are still bugs surrounding them that one day might be fixed and make them even better .. like the system considering a school of magic as part of the 3 move limit .. if they ever fix that dread will get 2 extra moves that can be added instead of one.. and banes will get an extra move instead of just 2 ... I do get very excited about the banes... with these facts in mind.. if ya wish to train them now You may do so with an extra lvl of training but like a fine wine they may get better with age if ya leave them be... ^_~