• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pub 97 Undated taming Atlas set ready

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Good afternoon all, I just wanted to let everyone know that my 2 atlas rune book set is now ready and waiting in my rune lib in north luna LS.. ( Serenity of Wrath Luna Library). It shows cases 96 tam locations all of the new tams( that can be marked).. values which ya need to tam and control.... and the title of the 2nd book tells the locations and values of some of the pets that can't be marked.. .. stop on by and take a look.. =^-^=

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Just as a side note I have also made a 8 atlas monster guide with just about every monster in the game that can be marked in it..its in ABC order and waiting for your use at the lib.. =^-^=

Gnoopey

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just as a side note I have also made a 8 atlas monster guide with just about every monster in the game that can be marked in it..its in ABC order and waiting for your use at the lib.. =^-^=
Your rune library is obviously a "labour of love" - congrats and thank you for this! Nothing better to begin a shard tour than an updated / accurate rune library!

[EDIT]BTW - I had to shake my head in disbelief about the pet prices on LS ... unbelievable ...[/EDIT]

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I'm glad ya enjoyed the Lib.. =^-^= most of the time if anyone ask for a pet we just give it to them.. but there are some key higher lvl 2 slot naj and such that were farmed out, right at the dex cap that are abit pricey.. but often we give those away too.. we mainly use the stable vendor as a storage place to house pets we can give to players when they need them and we price them high so people don't take them needlessly .. ^_~

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Your rune library is obviously a "labour of love" - congrats and thank you for this! Nothing better to begin a shard tour than an updated / accurate rune library!

[EDIT]BTW - I had to shake my head in disbelief about the pet prices on LS ... unbelievable ...[/EDIT]
What my prices are too low? You didn't buy them all did you?

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
A lot of tamers, especially on the smaller shards use their stable merchant as additional storage/stable slots.

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Good evening to all my Tamer and non tamer friends.. just letting everyone know The Serenity of Wrath Luna library in North luna on LS... Now has the new Teleport item "Serpents Jawbone". It will teleport you to most places in isl... The Sage event is not yet active on live servers, but if you have any old kolt, or doom artys...or even left over kolt points the vendor is up to buy the new items... Speaking of which... all of the Halloween events books are up and in the lower left corner of the 2nd floor of the Lib.. To get to the event in Isl (when it becomes active) please use The jawbone on the first floor to the left of the moonstone portal and select"Terort Skitas".( This also takes ya to the vendor that is up now). For the newest arc of the 20th anny story I will be placing a book of starting trade deal areas in each town too... thank you everyone ..and remember if ya have a request for a book to be made.. just let me know .. =^-^=

Last edited: