• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) PUB 70

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
How long are the lottery ticket sales open for?

I've got one house on Origin... thinking about bidding on a second plot with the account I have without a house.

-OBSIDIAN-

E

Eyes of Origin

When I bought my tickets it said 9 days till it closed and that was on the day of the publish.

J

JimmyB

Pub 70 is so wonderful- They broke imbuing AND the fishmonger questing and the best part is that no one even seems to care!

J

JimmyB

The imbuing gump- where it lists materials needed- for instance +10 magery skill add on- instead of listing materials as 3 essence and 7 star sapphires, it says 3 essence and 7 essence. It does that on all imbues, doesn't list the gems needed. Also, fishers have been unable to turn in orders, I have been told that the mongers are unable to see the ships, even if at the dock. I am not sure whether they are able to take on new quests, I myself am taking a break from the monger quests.

J

JimmyB

btw- Imbuing still does work if you know which gem to use, it's just trying to remember which gem is needed for each property.

E

Eyes of Origin

I had a problem with the fish mongers not being able to "see" my ship either.. Paged a GM and they had me unload the boat, dry dock and it then deploy and the quest worked fine. They were suppose to forward it on to the Devs tho.

J

JimmyB

Found another bug today- GM cook can make exceptional but can't apply maker's mark....