• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

pub 70.04 pics *Spoiler*

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Here are some pics of the current vender stalls and the text to go with it!

F

FishinFool

Epic ... Fail

Seriously, is this the best that they can do? HFS, stalls that have to be leased and bid upon?

Aside from an outpouring of negative vibes, I'm at a loss for words.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
the brown spots are current locations of stalls

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I Love, Love, Love, Love, Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

:danceb:

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
it looks to be yours for 7 days then after 7 days it can be bid on again but you can place a *hidden bid" to try and keep it if you bid on another stall and get it instead all your things are moved to the new stall if I am understanding right

B

BleedUouT

Epic ... Fail

Seriously, is this the best that they can do? HFS, stalls that have to be leased and bid upon?

Aside from an outpouring of negative vibes, I'm at a loss for words.

couldn't have said it better myself ^^

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I can understand the lease option this will give people a chance to have a vender spot the duration is a problem i think though 7 days seems a little short to me 2 weeks up to a month would be better but maybe thats another reason its on tc

or give option to lease for 1 to 4 weeks and you bid on the time frame also ? not sure

M

Muu Bin

Forgive me if I don't understand this; but doesn't this "bidding" on a stall only really work for player vendors with deep pockets? Someone mentioned 54 stalls - I assume that each shard has a lot more than 54 accounts who would be more than willing to shell out a lot of gold to rent these spaces. So... it looks as though the new players and those with little gold might be left out in the cold. :talktothehand: Again, forgive me if I have misinterpreted how this works...

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Forgive me if I don't understand this; but doesn't this "bidding" on a stall only really work for player vendors with deep pockets? Someone mentioned 54 stalls - I assume that each shard has a lot more than 54 accounts who would be more than willing to shell out a lot of gold to rent these spaces. So... it looks as though the new players and those with little gold might be left out in the cold. :talktothehand: Again, forgive me if I have misinterpreted how this works...
at this time I cannot say you are wrong or right until i have time to delve deeper
but even if they can afford to bid 1 mill a week they can still only get 1 plot per week so even the rich cant afford that for long unless they bring in more than a mil per week do the math at 1 mill a week times 54 plots times 52 weeks this is the biggest gold sink ever

T-Hunt

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its 1 stall per account, but you can bid on another if you win one or are using one.

Thing is if you win another stall , you lose the rite of the one you are at now and all your stuff is moved to it, minus any gold left over or days.

And yes only people who may , make from this are gold sellers....just hope not..

Now has anyone found yeast for there still? hahaha...looked all over even abby monks.

Cerwin Vega

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see they let each vendor spot be custom, thats better than I thought it was gonna be..

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here's a screen shot of an animal broker on TC1, stall J-1. You can use the Lore button to get a regular animal lore gump and you can make the animal show up in the penned area.

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can use the Lore button to get a regular animal lore gump and you can make the animal show up in the penned area.
I just hope the pets on display don't lose loyalty and go wild while they are out since their owner isn't around while this is happening...

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Here are some more pics of the different stalls and the commodity texts I will try to add the pets texts later

[/IMG]

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
New gumps should use rolled ends and have wider border to match light yellow style. Compare it with journal or welcome message about current publish on TC

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Hmm... when I think of an outdoor "bazaar", I envision something more quaint and colorful, like small cheerfully patterned tents containing a display case. perhaps. I'm not sure how I feel about what is currently pictured.