• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

pub 67 note

Uthar Pendragon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When a creature is tamed, it will no longer block the respawn of another creature of the same type

about time :thumbup1:

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye, that was a long time coming for sure!

Well spotted ;)

Wenchy

Metalstorm

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That alone is a good 70% improvement, not to mention all the other cool stuff coming.

I get joyfully teary eyed just thinking about it :)

U

uoBuoY

I hope there's some other conditions on the re-spawn rate so it's not possible to tame and release hundreds Cus in the Weald.

J

[JD]

haha FU griefers
haha FU griefers
haha FU griefers
haha FU griefers

TINA!!! You were heard my friend. Come back we miss you

Y

Yen Sid

I hope there's some other conditions on the re-spawn rate so it's not possible to tame and release hundreds Cu's in the Weald.
This would be epic :lol:. I can see it now, vast amounts of Cu's roaming the land inside the weald, 1000s, so many so that they cant walk lol. It would be good for a bard/tamer to do the champ spawn lol, get 100 or so Cu's and start provoking :p.

Jade of Sonoma

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On test server?

Thunderz
OOPS! Sorry. I was having a wake up morning coffee and received a message saying

pub 67 note

● When a creature is tamed, it will no longer block the respawn of another creature of the same type

That doesn't vindicate me for not checking pub 67 for full information. :)