• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pub 57 on TC1

N

Nenime

As I saw the news this morning I was really surprised. Positively surprised! That the Pub will come that soon (I was expecting Jan.-Feb.), that the changes seemed to be well-balanced, - and this was the most unexpected to me - that they will bring in changes too that were not so supa-dupa-hot-topic-up-and-down-discussed-and-million-times-demanded UHall stuff but small little improvements like bookcases or hitching posts or the seed idenficator. And then the Slime Event and the Thievery improvements... great! Not to mention the new non-Fel Champ changes. I think this will be enough for next cold months to come - and maybe a nice little break between the family gatherings as well ;).

All in all a very well-elaborated Publish. Excellent, devs! :thumbsup:
Now if it will be bug-free on top of that... you definitely earned some credits.