• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) [PSA] Last of the Bone Containers @ Red & Purple MM.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all!

I've been trying to get all the named bone containers I've captured over October back to their so-named owners by a special vendor in the front garden of the Red & Purple Mini Mall.

So far... 70% of those bone containers HAVE found their way back.

I've had luck finding some of those people in game, giving them as a gift... best I can.

The LAST container full is still waiting.

If you died in the month of October... wish to have your own named bone container? Please come around and check...

OR... check the "Vendor Search" for your name. If anyone has them for sale? You'll find them.

(If your container came to me as a newer sitting one? I'm not selling for anything... and they will be saved for next year's horror display.)

So... please... check it out very soon. As the Mini Mall's decorations slowly change to Christmas? We'll have no more room for bone containers. :cool:

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UPDATE:

Bone Containers... LAST DAY to sell each named container of this season, MONDAY! 10k a pop.

Even if I dont have your named bone container? Better check out "Vendor Search" before those selling pitch them in the bin for clean up points... as these will be in the wee hours of Monday night.

A special sale will go up on the Bride Vendor starting Tuesday... and when she's out? She's out!

Vendor spots still open for anyone wishing to make unlimited gold at the Red & Purple Mini Mall.

With Krampus on the way? Loads of goodies should be ready for vendorizing!

Why keep a vendor or a small collection of vendors on a stoop at your house in the middle of no-place when an old-school mall stands stronger together? Customers hardly have to throw away 1k transportation fees when over 200 runes are dropped all over the lands every single day. :cool: Sometimes, a 1k fee is a difference between a sale and no sale.