• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PSA...first thing to train... Stamina to 150

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Dear Atlantic Tamers,

Nice, you've blown 200-250 million on a full set of 120 scrolls. Congrats, you can make an impressive beast!

However if you don't train Stamina to 150, you might as well have given all those scrolls to someone else.

It costs 13 points! Yes 13 points to go from 125 stamina to 150.

Stamina controls swing speed. The lower the stamina the slower your pet swings.

Maximum stamina is very important, costs very little and can mean 8 extra swings per minute or a 20% increase in swings per minute.

When you press the button to train your animal max out the stamina first thing and you never have to worry about it every again.

13 little points.

DO IT FOR THE ANIMALS!

Last edited:

whitesmith

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I know Dex increases with training, does stamina as well? Can't remember. I let Dex go up as it trains..
First thing I do are the resists & hp, and hpr if in know I'll have enough points for the rest. Makes mage training a lot better.

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I know Dex increases with training, does stamina as well? Can't remember. I let Dex go up as it trains..
First thing I do are the resists & hp, and hpr if in know I'll have enough points for the rest. Makes mage training a lot better.
Increasing Stam/Dex to 125 naturally is a good way to save some points for sure. I think the original post was more in jest at the numerous pets seen on Atlantic done by people that never invest into Stam/Dex at any point in the training cycle :p

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Increasing Stam/Dex to 125 naturally is a good way to save some points for sure. I think the original post was more in jest at the numerous pets seen on Atlantic done by people that never invest into Stam/Dex at any point in the training cycle :p
Not just Atlantic I see a lot every where with 125 stam and a lot without max base damage sporting 8xLegendary skills. Still much better pets than pre pub 97 but pretty much worthless in comparison to a properly trained pet post pub 97.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is finished and has scrolls. A Cu Sidhe.

upload_2018-2-6_18-39-11.png