• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PSA - Check Lich's Corpses In Deceit

Val-Tur

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, and they are looting more than one piece. I thought they only looted the heaviest single item. But I had one loot 2 event drops.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ours dont last long enough to go public. I saw the msg on another player that died, so I stayed there trying to open it. The player ran off to res even tho I'm a mage. The body went poof before they got back and I couldn't open it.

Yes, and they are looting more than one piece. I thought they only looted the heaviest single item. But I had one loot 2 event drops.
They changed looting a long time ago. They don't take gold or other heavy items first, They take jewelry or small stacks of petals, etc. First. Now I wish the started with gold.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ours dont last long enough to go public. I saw the msg on another player that died, so I stayed there trying to open it. The player ran off to res even tho I'm a mage. The body went poof before they got back and I couldn't open it.

They changed looting a long time ago. They don't take gold or other heavy items first, They take jewelry or small stacks of petals, etc. First. Now I wish the started with gold.

Odd for me they have always taken my freaking bandages first... then gold then loot me dry...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That is probably why they changed it. Then we got the bandage belt.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
They also loot from subcontainers now instead of looting the entire container. For example, things will loot one of the 9 piles of gems from a gem bag (from T Map loot) instead of the entire bag as before.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They also loot from subcontainers now instead of looting the entire container. For example, things will loot one of the 9 piles of gems from a gem bag (from T Map loot) instead of the entire bag as before.
Yes, that is where they get my Petals from. If you are carrying a paragon chest, they will loot stuff from it. The cursed items also come out of the paragon chest when you die.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Yeah... they keep snagging unmarked runes I carry with me.. they seem fond of them for some reason. May want to keep one in a sub container and keep them away from important stuff :thumbup1:

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I always insure my drops the minute I get them, keep bandaids in multiple piles and carry meat with you, they like meat, multiple piles.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah... they keep snagging unmarked runes I carry with me.. they seem fond of them for some reason. May want to keep one in a sub container and keep them away from important stuff :thumbup1:
Yup when I see my runes on a corpse, I yell out, I just found a rune on this para LL, Im glad he wasn't able to recall to Luna.. :)

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Yup when I see my runes on a corpse, I yell out, I just found a rune on this para LL, Im glad he wasn't able to recall to Luna.. :)
I think I am gonna mark like 10 runes to Luna Bank, carry them and see what happens... :thumbup:

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
.. especially the paragon ones. They love to *rummage* through dead folks corpses and they do pick up the drops if they are there. I have looted 5 different pieces of armor off of them once the corpse goes public.
I took your advice and opened the next para LL I found and, sure enough, there were a pair of looted bone arms on him.