• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Protector Of The Battle Mage !!!

V

Vaneca

Hardly worth even 1 mil there, sorry....
Since it drops on practically every Prime Eval Lich you kill.
Last time we got 3 of those at the same time in a group of 4 ppl =)

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hardly worth even 1 mil there, sorry....
Since it drops on practically every Prime Eval Lich you kill.
Last time we got 3 of those at the same time in a group of 4 ppl =)
You can buy it at a luna vendor for 12 mill

RaistlinNowhere

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Theres no one at luna , and the last one was sold at 25 mill, so please STOP trying ruining a trade please.......

The cheapest one in all shards is located at japans ones (as always are the cheapest) for 15 mill, the standard price is around 20-25.

You can check it at any "search engine" out there.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Theres no one at luna , and the last one was sold at 25 mill, so please STOP trying ruining a trade please.......

im not :drama: "trying ruining a trade" :drama: , i am trying to let you know your over pricing your item, and have very little chance of selling at the price your asking. You're correct, the 2 that was on sale at luna have now sold. One at 15 mill and the other at 12 mill.

FYI i sold one on General chat last week at 12 mill too, i could not get anyone to pay anymore than that for it, as its now a common drop from the litch spawn.

But best of luck with your trade