• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

prospector deeds is what we need

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
would it not be cool if you could go out mining and when you find that elusive val spot you could click on a deed that gave you guaranteed prospecting rights on that spot say for 1000 digs or something like that (the spot would run out just like in rl ) and you pay a sur charge for the deed say 1000 gold for the rights or a multiple of the or you get whatever and maybe the deed is only good for 24 hours or something like that I just think the current way sucks I can not tell you how many times I find a good spot to mine then 20 min later someone else is standing there mining MY spot that I searched for for days its just a waste