• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Proposal: Expedition to gank the Ogre Cook

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
His 3 tier cake recipe is needed to complete one of the new cooking large bods. How many cooks need it and would be willing to commit a combat character (warrior/tamer/mage)? Note: He's not bardable, though a bard would be acceptable to contain accompanying spawn.

Proposal is to kill him as many times as is needed for each participating cook's representative to acquire the recipe

Proposed time is 7.30pm UK time, Monday 28th November.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not sure. I will try it with my tamer and her dragon turtle.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll come. Remind me via ICQ before as my memory is terrible. 72073719

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like to lure out the spawn to the side parts then just take him on like that.

Last edited:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Eeep! Sorry Esca! I should have looked to see if anything else was happening before I posted.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No worries at all :) There usually something on somewhere :) all my events usually clash with guild hunts etc lol, was just saying i can't make it :)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In order to not get underfoot while Esca is gating his group, this expedition will depart from Sweet Dreams Inn, West Brit, Trammel.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there were 3 of us, one tamer with turtle, one spellweave mage, one sampire. Biggest problem was interference from the other dungeon spawn and the pesky maggots. We were set to chop the cauldrons, but the area was so busy we couldn't see them.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
trick is finding a day that's convenient to all. Maybe I'll go mad and run a poll for it