• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Proposal: Expedition to gank the Ogre Cook- part 2

When Should this expedition take place?

• Friday, 2nd December 7.00pm

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the above - make a suggestion in the thread

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Several people want to join this, but when is the question. Take the poll and we'll go with the majority. Obviously poll choices are when I can make it, but if another time suits better, just go without me.
All times are UK, add or subtract for your timezone.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since Friday has now gone, the choice, on current votes, seems to be Monday at 7pm (ie immediately after the regular WBB meet) or the same time on Tuesday.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Q and I will come whichever evening is best for everyone else, Monday or Tuesday are both fine! :)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I propose to do this tonight after the WBB meet, leaving from the bank, we'll be at level 2 Wrong, Trammel if anyone wants to join in after we've left.

AyaraBlue

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I´ve recently returned to the game and I´m not up to date on what´s going on. So, stupid question: When is the WBB meet?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mission successful, full party of 10 invaded Wrong, everyone except me got a recipe, because I got mine on the first expedition. Friendly atmosphere slightly spoiled because someone helped themselves to an extra, so we killed him one extra time. Nope Kas, never thought it was you.