• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Property limit...

• Thread starter Natalius Lynn
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
N

Natalius Lynn

*pulls hair out* I hate property limit. Honestly, I do. Garden properties are literally impossible to make with the limit.

Do you think it's a possibility that EA raises the limit? What's the purpose of it?

G

<blockquote><hr>

*pulls hair out* I hate property limit. Honestly, I do. Garden properties are literally impossible to make with the limit.

Do you think it's a possibility that EA raises the limit? What's the purpose of it?

[/ QUOTE ]
Your property limit will increase as your sim ages. Like 1 a week... or maybe 1 every 2 weeks.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Right now the max property limit is 900. We feel the annoyance too!

This is on our To Do list. Please understand that it is not a simple little update. We would have to completely rewrite the way that houses save. It is a huge undertaking.

So yes, it will change in the future, but it will not be here soon. It is not "coming soon" either. It will be somewhere in the middle.

N

Natalius Lynn

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
Your property limit will increase as your sim ages. Like 1 a week... or maybe 1 every 2 weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that based off the owners age or the roomie that's building?

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

That is object limit, not property limit. Property limit is finite and not based on sim age. Trees, flowers, windows, doors, columns,and everything in buy mode (objects) will add to property limit. What won't is water and swimming pools as I remember. Object limit starts with 100 objects and is increased by one ever week or two. If you have property limit, try deleting plants or windows or doors. Those nice fences eat it up too (castle types). Even people add to it.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

That is object limit, not property limit. Property limit is finite and not based on sim age. Trees, flowers, windows, doors, columns,and everything in buy mode (objects) will add to property limit. What won't is water and swimming pools as I remember. Object limit starts with 100 objects and is increased by one ever week or two. If you have property limit, try deleting plants or windows or doors. Those nice fences eat it up too (castle types). Even people add to it.

[/ QUOTE ]
I made a mistake??????
How can that be????
Can't be the coffee...... maybe it's the beer???

Nah.

G

This is your Brane:

This is your Brane on coffee:

This is your Brane on beer:

K

knotter02

AAAAHAHA! but anyways i was wondering did the limits move up in ea land? i heard they did and i heard they didnt? in av it was like 110 or something like that and i heard that in ea its like 300 or something. is this true?

I

imported_Dane1980

<blockquote><hr>

Trees, flowers, windows, doors, columns,and everything in buy mode (objects) will add to property limit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't forget staircases!

Another difference between Object and Property limit is that while something like the giant fountain only takes up 1 Object Limit spot it does take up 9 Property Limit spots.

G

I've never heard of having a property limit spot.

What is it used for?

G

Like when you go into build mode u see the grid, the squares/tiles each one filled counts against the property limit.

dirty dishes, newspapers, NPC's, dog poo, puddles LOL it all counts against it.

G

Well then I feel like a ******. My only defense is I didn't know the name.

That's my story and i'm sticking to it!!!

Thnx Simone.