• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Proof that most men are sexist even towards their children

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Scenario:

Your 16 year old son comes home and tells you that he and his female teacher have been having an intimate relationship. You as a father would say?

Scenario 2:

Your 16 year old daughter comes home and tells you that she and her male teacher have been having an intimate relationship. You as a father would say?

Did your responses differ? :popcorn:

keel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gender does not change the fact of a child being a child and an adult being an adult.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Check the woman in the mirror; Fridgster. I know how I would react.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Oh yeah! What if your son comes home and tells you he is having an intimate affair with a male teacher?

Would your response differ?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
My responses would be the same in all 3 scenarios. Sadly in alot of states 16 is considered the age of consent so I would have no legal recourse in any of them, but either myself or the teacher(s) in question would have a whooped ass, because I would certainly jump on them in a very threatening non sexual way.

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Scenario 1 would involve me and a lawsuit against the school system.

Scenario 2 would involve me and a 30 aught 6 at 350 yards.