• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Projectile Orc,Halloween Statue Set More

F

Fraggles

well im slowly letting go of my most fav items in my collection. This auction will run until Nov 12th at 7pm Pacific time 10 Estn. 10 min bid rule at end of auction. I will accept gold on most any shard These items are located on Lake Superior and buyer is responsible for pickup. As i am due to have a baby in 2 days! if i dont get back to you rest assured i have not forgot ! Thanks again and happy bidding!

1. Projectile Orc Statue (Shoots Cream Pies when Clicked) LS em item
2. All 3 2009 Halloween statues (Zombie,Mongbat, Ghoul), i plan to sell them all together but if there is greater demand to sell them seprate then we will do that
3. Owain Surreys Dream Catcher
4.Deamonic Crisis Vanqisher (Flamesrikes when clicked)

There is no reserve on these items or buyouts!

Attachments

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well heck, no reserve! Lemme start with a lowball of 20 on deamonic statue and 20 on dreamcatcher

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ill start is off with 35mil for the Projectile Orc. Gold on atlantic

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
55m on each....the dream catcher and deamon vanquisher *clickies

F

Fraggles

baby Lydia born 11/8/11 7.2lb 18inches long! been a long week but ill try to be available tomorrow when auction ends.

Oh yea Bump! ends tomorrow

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats!!!! And might I add, what a trooper to have a baby and still be able to update and bump your auction thread!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
DREAM CATCHER 65 ...........and well done congrats and all

F

Fraggles

40 mins to end of auction, if im not around at the end i will be on tomorrow! baby keeping me busy :O

PinkPandora

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
bidding 115 on the projectile orc statue please. thanks.

F

Fraggles

Ok here are the winners, you can contact me on ICQ 369214966 i will be off and on all day today

1. Projectile Orc 180-PinkPandora
2.All 3 2009 Halloween statues 130M-AnAn
3.dream catcher 80m -Yanaki2
4. demonic crisis 75m-Shimmer

If anyone sees any mistakes let me know, i know there was a higher bid for the 3 statues but it was placed after the auction for that item had ended

F

Fraggles

Im Still waiting for Shimmer and Yanaki2 to contact me, pms sent let me know when you are ready to claim your items.

F

Fraggles

didnt i win the stautes?
Your bid was at 7:27, the auction ended at 7pm. the Previous bid for that item was at 6:43 so you would have had to bid with in 10mins of 6:43 for the auction for that item to contenue past 7pm sorry :(

F

Fraggles

Yanaki2 please contact me to let me know if you want your dream catcher! i have not heard from you. if i am not contacted soon the item will be back up for grabs!