• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Production Cities Farewell Party Thread!!

G

Well, this is a farewell party thread for all our beloved production cities ... we had lots of amazing memories there and they sure will be missed, however, its time to make new ones in EA-Land - with everyone together!
It sure looks an exciting beginning ...

M

MandiK

I just came back today, after being gone for a cfew long months, and I am sad to see my AV going away. Its where I first began, back in June of 2006. I have ltos of great memories there, met lots of wonderful people. It will be missed

I

imported_Juniper Skye

I said goodbye to TSO over a year ago when I closed my account. I was sad that nothing was ever done to make the game more fun/interesting and nothing was ever added to keep it going.

I started playing TSO when I gave up my career as a teacher to stay home with my babies. I found out rather quickly that all babies do is sleep! I needed something to fill a void and keep me from talking to myself! I was extatic to have found TSO and a community of players to socialize with and have fun too, well until the fun died 3 years later....and the kids did more than sleep.

That said, I am HAPPY to say hello to the ever changing ea-land! Finally something to look forward to again! I am back to being a happy Simmer! My interest has been peaked and I can't wait for the cities to merge and we are all together again WooHoo ::insert are pump here::

I

imported_Gracie Nito

I'm still in shock staring at all my betaville sims on my login screen knowing that all their free will is being stripped from them. No more fires. No more firefighters. No more repomen coming to take my stuff when I don't pay my bills. Ah! No more bills!

I will miss Betaville because it was a great place to get away and just enjoy being a sim.

The production cities are not gone. They will re-emerge in EA-Land. I bid farewell to Betaville but just a "see ya again, soon" for the rest.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I'm still in shock staring at all my betaville sims on my login screen knowing that all their free will is being stripped from them. No more fires. No more firefighters. No more repomen coming to take my stuff when I don't pay my bills. Ah! No more bills!

I will miss Betaville because it was a great place to get away and just enjoy being a sim.

The production cities are not gone. They will re-emerge in EA-Land. I bid farewell to Betaville but just a "see ya again, soon" for the rest.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree Alphaville will be back soon and so will the others when they get merged into ea-land! Come on Merge!

I

imported_SimTripps

The production cities are only moving os servers, so it's only 'à bientôt', not 'au revoir pour toujours' lol...

I started playing TSO in Dec. 2002 - AV and TC were my main cities back then. Pretty much all the friends I made then left the game shortly after I did, back in late 2003. However since being back the last 2 years, I have made many new friends, and am looking forward to being able to visit ALL cities without having to pack up and move to them to do so!

G

Is there a time they plan to close the cities down? Is there a set Time anyone knows of?

G

Ahhhhh...Betaville.

I will remember hearing a commotion on a busy lot and looking around to find it is one of mine, making an enemy of the roomie.

The time I took them to a disco and could not get Ben off the dance floor...groovin' and doing his Saturday Night Fever imitation, until he collapsed on the floor.
The new sims burning the kitchen down, feeding themselves every 3 minutes....but never sleeping. And the way they would stand and stubbornly shoo each other out of the bathrooms.

I will miss watching the maid try to clean the house in the middle of the pool, without getting in the water.

***sigh***

.....good times.....

G

<blockquote><hr>

anyone knws wat time they are gna close today?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was going to ask the same question.

I am going to miss CC and all my friends there sorely. My simmy there was coming up on her second anniversary as a citizen of CC -- she's my original one. I've seen many sims come and go in these two years in CC, but I've found a really special core group of friends this past year, I am so sad our little community will be gone
I am hoping the merge will bring us all back together for some more good times ... and maybe some more new people to have fun with.

*has fingers crossed for fastest, smoothest transition possible*

I

imported_Dane1980

I'm with Gracie and Gilly. It was fun to log into BV. I didn't play there as often as the "legacy" cities, but it was an awesome weekend home for me. I'll miss the family unit, having themed names, trying to keep them all from running wild. To follow suit... Farewell Betaville, see you soon "legacy" cities.

G

Someone please don't forget to turn out the lights and unplug the coffee maker...

M

Monkeybear

<blockquote><hr>

anyone knws wat time they are gna close today?

[/ QUOTE ]

2pm pst