• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Stealing] Prodo Thief

Edward_SP

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone have a guide to being a thief on a prodo shard? I mean, with item insurance and everything, how do you get by?

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Spawns and Harrower's mainly, though there are all kinds of people who forget to insure a nice item. I find alot around moongates where PvP happens, people will pop through from Trammel rule set facets to watch the fights forgetting about Thieves. Thing is I've played around on Siege, and find the hunt for items on Prodo makes stealing there just as enjoyable. Look at it this way as well.. with the Bless Deeds from the Cleanup recently, and Insurance, a Prodo thief can be more multifaceted, we can actually run very good suits that give us a measure of survivability in combat making faction thieves easier to run with.