• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

problems with the new faction bases

C

CroakerTnT

Hi All,

I've just looked at the new Minax base on the faction test centre. I see a couple problems, and a few things I like.

Things I like:
1. forges, soulforges, banks, tailoring stuff. I like that.
2. the elevators are cool.
3. apparently, they've fixed the z-axis bug. No longer can you cast energy field on yourself, log out, log in, and pop to another level.

Things I dislike:
1. It's far too complicated. Remove all the inner walls, bedrooms, pointless stuff.
2. There's three sets of faction sigil stones. Please chose one.
3. The secret entrance is a cool idea, but everyone is going to know where it is, so they'll just camp it. Also, it's a perfect way in for people who are out to make mischief by joining the opposing faction on an alternate character. It's better to get rid of it.
4. Above the entrance, the balcony is blocked by a wall, so you can't fire spells at attackers. Please open it up.
5. The basement has a lot of lava pits that you can get hung-up on. Please smooth them over. Also, the forge and soulforge should be moved down here.