• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Problems with Client since pub yesterday

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok this is prolly an easy thing for the more technically savvy people, hence the reason I am posting...

But since all shards went down yesterday for the pub my cliet is gone screwy. Is it just me or is this a common issue? For example, everything doesn't load, moongates, doors, whole buildings, I have to log out and back into be able to see things and when I recall it seems to reset. Also my title does not display on my paperdoll and there is a strange message that says: Error MegaClilnoc Stringld Not Found : 1115023. So whats that mean?

D

Demoquin84

I also have trouble loading everything on screen. Moon gates, npcs, houses and what not. If i relog it seems to fix it until i leave area and it may happen again.

What can i do to fix?

F

focks77

I have the same prob aswell, I have no idea how this suddenly started happening about a week ago and its got me knackered how to fix it short from reinstalling the game.
I basically cant see any doors, npc's, critters, monsters or house signs once I travel a couple of screens from logging in. If I dismount and then remount my horse everything seems to suddenly reappear but again, once I travel a couple of screens it all dissappears again until I dismount/remount my horse. Something must of started this happening but the only thing out of the ordinary that has happened is that I got my 4th year reward (ethereal unicorn chosen), and I travelled to Fellucca via the minoc moongate. ...................... Very frustrating :confused:

D

Demoquin84

Do you use UOAssist or Razor? I started the game without and had to patch the latest. After that it came up with no problems. Try that, worked for me.