• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

problems with CC chairs in TC3

• Thread starter MonaLittlemore
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

MonaLittlemore

I bought some CC chairs *awsome btw*..And when me and my roomies cook we dont go and sit there at the table ..The only way we can sit on them is to click on the chair and sit there... I want my chairs ..But for now I had to put them in my invetory, has anyone else experienced this ?

M

MonaLittlemore

Just what i needed *chairs for Pretty*..Gonna go out now and buy some chairs for my bum ..Thanks for the reply
Good to know:D~

I

imported_DutchAmerica

Hmm very interesting.

I wonder what the base for the chair was? Recliners for instance, you can't sit at a table with.

Just wondering is all....

I

imported_Gracie Nito

CC Chairs that provide 0 comfort and cannot be used for dining makes all the CC chairs pretty useless. I think I can wait to create or buy CC chairs when there is an actual purpose to be served.

M

MandiK

Wish I would have known they werent functional before I bought some, lol. Least they look cute...kinda.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Wish I had known they were useless before I wasted money creating any. Nice money drain on the economy for those wanting to throw simoleans away.

G

Living in a res lot, its not bothering me much...I love chairs! TSR has a chair fixing sim that was at my house last night, not sure what he was doing exactly, he said fixing bugs.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

<blockquote><hr>

Living in a res lot, its not bothering me much...I love chairs! TSR has a chair fixing sim that was at my house last night, not sure what he was doing exactly, he said fixing bugs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep yep. Guess the Custom Content Creators are needing more people in TC3 that don't actually play the game

M

MonaLittlemore

The base for it wasnt a recliner I think it was the old wooden ones ...Well Im sure in time all of it will be fixed .. And I am enjoying looking at the ideas people are having...

G

Luc posted this on the blog, "Ok. I get the problem with the chairs. We will fix that in the next push. they will repair themselves auto-magically."

I like to think that "auto-magically" means that he's whipped out his magic wand, and he's coded some bug fix goodies in!

(magic wand = keyboard)

Yay Luc!!

I

imported_Phoenix_Rising

<blockquote><hr>

they will repair themselves auto-magically."

[/ QUOTE ]

That sounds so enticing on so many levels.

G

Strike. You are.. amazing.

Pee Ess: Me associating with Strike does not mean you don't have to reply. His refresh button is slowly dying.

Pee Pee Ess: I would like someone to make me a wheelchair. I'll give you the gnome I didn't get if you do. And Strike is not desperate at all. He just likes to refresh like the rest of us.

I

imported_Phoenix_Rising

Thrill made a wheelchair. See him, it's pretty intense.

I

imported_Phoenix_Rising

You know me too well. My heart fluttered for a hot minute.

G

That seriously made me lol. I sent it to Luc. He has a really good sense of humor.

M

MonaLittlemore

Cant wait
There are some wonderfull chairs in TC3 , Im very impressed ..I have bought 1 of each I see, My house is gonna resemble a chair mueseum ..:)

M

Monkeybear

It's annoying how we have to reload the lot to see the custom chairs.