• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

problems staying logged in

G

on europa. the client keeps crashing and when i try to log back in (to a death robe if i'm in destard
) i get to choose europa, then get a message saying that it's having trouble communicating with origin and to reboot the client and try again. 4 times this afternoon and 3 times in the last 10mins. anyone else having the same problem?

M

mat690

i am having the exact same problem my ISP is orange if that makes a difference.

G

<blockquote><hr>

i am having the exact same problem my ISP is orange if that makes a difference.

[/ QUOTE ]

ours is bt broadband, but i don't think it's a problem at our end. seems like it's a problem with the game. someone else in the dungeon had the same trouble

G

I'm having the same problems, at one point Europa went from the shard list.

There was a post on uhall earlier about it. Its not happening to everyone though, some had no idea what I was on about.

G

Aye it happens to alot on EU but not everyone. I made a post on Uhall today but no response from Jeremy

Must be a bad server on the traceroute, as not everyone uses the same trace route to the eu server.

G

sounds to me like a server on the blink at their end, anyone compared trace routes?

My connection is fine, EA servers I'm going through are:
<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>Host Name IP Address Hop Ping
* Unknown Host * 80.169.175.2 10 16ms
fert02-ixe-lhr.ea.com 159.153.156.14 11 16ms
* Unknown Host * 159.153.156.138 12 18ms</pre><hr />

Anne

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just tried playing and crashed 4 times in about 4 minutes and it's hard to get reconnected again ... same problem communicating

G

I was fine, played up till 9pm, then had some stuff to do for something else. Now I've got the same problem.

Think I'll call it a night and catch some zzz's