• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Problems Placing Dragon Head

niceguyteddy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I cant seem to place the dragon head (deed) very high. Its so close to the floor. Any tips on placing it higher?

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
where is that deed from anyway? just the usual head mount kits?

niceguyteddy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its a deeded dragon head. I think its a monster drop. I did end up suing a goza mat raised up and it looks good now.

T

Tazar

The Dragon Head is one of the Spring Cleaning turn-in reward items... I think from 2008.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Its a deeded dragon head. I think its a monster drop. I did end up suing a goza mat raised up and it looks good now.

Did you get anything good when you sued that Goza mat?

*Laughs* sorry.... I couldn't resist just struck me as funny.:D

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I always used to say "I am a Grad-u-ate of SHHS an I's cun readz rite an adds... Waz Hunnerd pluz Wan Hunnerd? Das ta many zuro's fer me."

My Papa never found that as funny as I did. But hey it was public school... and English was never my best class nor was typing. All the other girls in school could type well over 100 words per min and I was down there with most the guys plinking away at 32wpm. I think I'm up around 60 or 70 now but I'm still not good and I still can't spell or punctuate. Thank the Gods for Word!