• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Problem with the rooftop boss encounter

StealYourFace

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We did all the rooms and the 4 bosses on the rooftop. Took about 3 hours. Was a pain in the ass. One person out of our group of 3 got a drop. After the boss died gold dropped on the ground. Alot of it. Had to pick up gold to find the boss corpse. I looted two items and we all got booted out. It couldnt have been more than a couple min. That is not enough time to loot the gold and the boss. I'm guessing about 800 or 900k got left on the ground.

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not really on topic (but kind of since you brought up the drop) but....

Do you have to do all the rooms every time you want to do the rooftop thing? That seems kind of tedious if the only chance at a drop and only decent loot is on the final roof boss.

StealYourFace

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think you can do the roof without doing the other rooms . The rooms aren't that hard except the fountain room. In the fountain room pick up the pieces and keep them sorted in your pack or you will end up with a big maze of pieces that will block you in. I thought the rooms were kinda interesting to do, but the bosses can be brutal.

It's going to be hard to get the Artie's considering how much time it takes to do this.

Another thing that's lame is that only the last boss out of the 4 has loot. The other 3 dropped stuff with no mods on it. The 2nd boss we got was the hardest ( Mage).

It just sucks to spend that much time and not even be able to loot. It should give you 10 min at least. That way you can loot the boss and pick up the gold.