• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Problem with the Dev Blog

G

Posting this here, because I can't post it anywhere else !

For the past two days I've been unable to open the TSO-E blog. I've tried from work and from home (both in the UK !). I've heard from other people in game that they can't get in either.

I know someone asked yesterday in the pub and was told its been getting a lot of traffic, but I don't think thats the problem, as it would have been fairly quiet when I was trying from work yesterday (uk time).

Polly

I

imported_Qute Pi

tso-e blog works ok for me.

the other people that can't view it, are them from uk as well?

Edit to add: Have you deleted your cookies or browser history?

G

It won't open for me either. I'm in Europe, but not in the UK.

G

As I said in game... can't get onto it. Haven't been able to since Thursday morning... or maybe Wednesday, can't quite remember!

I'm from the UK.

G

I can connect
*US*

Sorry for those who cant
that really stinks, but there's not much going on, I swear.

G

I'm in the US and it is working fine for me. HOWEVER, there were a few times yesterday when I had some issues. Two or three times I had to refresh once or twice to get it working. Another time it showed up looking rather plain - ie. The links were all lined up on the side, but they were just normal blue links. The background was completely white and there were no borders, etc.

It does seem buggy, but obviously moreso for some than others.

G

i cant open the blog too. Been like this since yesterday. Im in Asia.

G

I did have a few times it was hard to load, but I just figured it was heavy traffic, hope it gets fixed for the rest of you soon!

I

imported_LFancey

Hi,

We have tested connections from France. There is a router problem located in Sterling DC (Sawis Network). Only affecting traffic out of Europe.

This is not EA hardware so it is out of our control.

Lee

G

At least we know what the problem is, thanks for looking into it Lee

Polly