• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

General Problem With New Mystic Advanced character token

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Develepers
So I have a 260 stat cap (225, over 6 months+5, 25 skill scroll and +5 from exodus) and i am maxed at 260
When i use the new advanced character token it seems to lower my cap to a max of 255.

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Still waiting patiently for a responce. Anyone that has used an exdous scroll for a +5 stat increase be warned since I think that is the problem.

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Could you please clarify the problem that you are seeing?

Are you saying that your stat cap actually dropped from 260 to 255 when you used the token?

OR

The Mythic Token only allowed you to allocate 255 stat points when you used it when you actually already had 260 stat points on the character?

If your stat cap dropped from 260 to 255 could you please provide additional details? I have tried reproducing the stat cap drop using several different methods with about a dozen characters and I have been unable to get my stat cap to drop from 260.

Thanks.

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Could you please clarify the problem that you are seeing?

Are you saying that your stat cap actually dropped from 260 to 255 when you used the token?

OR

The Mythic Token only allowed you to allocate 255 stat points when you used it when you actually already had 260 stat points on the character?

If your stat cap dropped from 260 to 255 could you please provide additional details? I have tried reproducing the stat cap drop using several different methods with about a dozen characters and I have been unable to get my stat cap to drop from 260.

Thanks.
Actually the story is this:
Start cap 260 -125 str/125 int/10 dex
Use token it says to adjust to 255 so i thought i had lost 5 on stat cap.
so i changed to 125str/120int/10dex and used token (since you said it worked) - held my breath
and it changed my stats to 255 BUT cap is still at 260!
So you are right! All i lost was something i can regain.
So thank you and sorry to bother you.

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
So thank you and sorry to bother you.
It was no bother. When I was trying to reproduce the issue I also noted that the Mythic Token did not recognize that I already had 260 stat points and a 260 stat cap and I was only able to set my stats to 255. The token definitely should have recognized my 260 stat points and cap and allowed me to set my stats to a 260 value. I have submitted a problem report into the system on this specific issue.