• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tech Help] Problem with loading

Z

Zyron

k so it got to 99% and then got the same error message as someone elses topic below me...

theni reopened it and it jus patched really quick..

play.

then it just goes to the screen that your supposed to login from...

but its just black..

whenever i run my mouse over it, it disapears.

if i open something over it. it copys whatever was in front of it

idk..

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds like you have not really patched fully yet. I am not a techie and really have no idea what is happening - I just observe, try and if that doesn`t work I do something else...

So, after my initial error message at 99% - same as you got , I started the client - but got a screen full of pink tiles. I then went out of the game client again and started the patcher. It didn`t resume, it just started at scratch and then just crunched all the files it had downloaded. That went well, it finished at 100% ( after 2 hours) and I could play.

Z

Zyron

well its already fully patched..

i click the desktop item it load up to the normal patch screen just fine.
its when i click play it neveradvances past the black screen

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Toggle out of SA and see if your firewall program has popped up asking if the SA client has permission to access the Internet. This will happen each and every time you patch SA and if you don't remember it, you can sit and look at the same screen for a long long time, waiting.