• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Problem with Lighthouse

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Another problem: Customizing your house seems to break the lighthouse. After leaving customization, the lighthouse seems to forget that it has been linked to a specific account and clicking on it just gives you the message, "Your account is not linked to this lighthouse."

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had this exact same problem. I axed the lighthouse and someone gave me a different lighthouse deed - and that one worked fine.
My question now is - Is it no longer possible to get a lighthouse to test on Test Center?If so, how? If not - please put it back.

Last edited:

imported_Ally Oop

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had this exact same problem. I axed the lighthouse and someone gave me a different lighthouse deed - and that one worked fine.
My question now is - Is it no longer possible to get a lighthouse to test on Test Center?If so, how? If not - please put it back.
I was testing to see if a light house (person A) placed on another persons house(person B), which can be done, will be able to get the boat back. My ship (A) was idoc the day before the shard went down. The problem would be with that would the ship owner be able to get the boat into a moving crate at said house (B). The house owner would probably be able to get the boat out f the crate. Both the owner of the keep and the coowner are my accouts. Hope this isnt to confusing.

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, myself and a few others were happily testing several aspects of the lighthouses on TC - before you guys wiped it. What happens to a vessel tied to a lighthouse that is physically placed on a co-owned home (not their own home). Are classic ships included in this or only the High Seas vessels? These and one or two other things regarding how lighthouses work is stuff that we didn't get a chance to finish before you wiped.

Please put lighthouses back on TC, for a month at least.... Please? Either that, or give us a detailed guide for their usage - and include placing a lh in a home that isn't yours, what happens to any cannon's aboard a decayed ship, are classic boats included, etc.....