• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

problem with housebuilder...

law696

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hi guys, i just downloaded housebuilder, unzipped it, and tried to run it and it comes up with an error straight away saying it has to close... ive got .net framework, is there anything im missing?

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the only references I can find regarding HB not working is in association with a free shard.... you have classic UO installed, yes?

K

Kurgan

I have been running into this also.
I think with one of the patches that came out.
The tile set got all changed around.
So I am going to have to go thru the TOOLBOX.XML file and redo the whole thing.
Sorry I have not updated it yet.
Also since UOSA came out. I have been unable to to access the new SA tiles.
I am working on this.
For now please hold off on House Builder. Unless you know how to go thru InsideUO, get the tile ID's and change them in the TOOLBOX.XML file.

law696

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
aaah ok, ill keep an eye out for an update :)

and noes, i play on osi :)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hrmm.... not sure what's up, then... mine bumps up and runs just fine, Kurgan.. you got a puzzle!

K

Kurgan

No worries. If yours works. :)
But I need to make some revisions.
If you have InSideUO.
You will see tons of items missing from the tile set.
I think these are causing HB to crash. Since I did some updating, and uploaded the new version. But I need to go back thru and check it again.
DOH!