• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Problem with Greater Dragon Breath

G

My dragons breath is either not working or crazy nerfed.

He went from hitting ice fiends 104-160 to either not doing it at all or around 60. Anyone else having a problem with their greater dragon's breath?

I

imported_revenant2

I am not sure.

I saw just now where an 863 hp superdragon did 100 and 107 points of damage with the fire breath against a target that had 36 fire resist.

G

The breath is working, but its definitely doing different damage.

I mean there's no way to not notice something like this. He's doing slightly more damage to swoops, and a fraction of the damage he was doing to ice fiends, not that they aren't just as dead. It just takes about 5 more secs now.

G

It varies a lot. Mine has varied from ~40/50 damage to about 170. The latter was to a naked guildmate.

It usually does about 100 to imps and mongbats and about 60-80 to demons.

J

JoyousGard

my 802 drag does about 100-110 damage on Travesty, Unless she is a tree... in which case he does 145!