• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Problem with floormaking

R

RedAngel

Problems with making floors?

It making floor in my house, even though I didnt even marked where I would make it, and Im loosing all my money on that glitch/bug.

Does anyone have the same problem and can I do anything about it?

I

imported_debbiemins211848

Ive had same problem too. Lost thousands today and my floor looks complete mess now.

Can anyone help?

This is in TC by btw

G

From my understanding this has been going on for quite some time. No known fix yet from what I have read.

G

<blockquote><hr>

From my understanding this has been going on for quite some time. No known fix yet from what I have read.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes it's an old bug. It came in with the 'screen shift' which was supposedly meant to stop bots working (clearly it failed dismally).

No fix except make sure you have plenty of cash before decorating...

I

imported_MattelMichele

Yes, i lost about 2 k trying to select flooring, and even before i had decided to, flooring literally sprayed over an entire area that I hadn't even selected. Thereby messing up an area that i had already floored. Now i avoid putting down flooring for fear that could happen again

G

Another smart way to remove money from the economy and coerce you in using the ATM more

I painted a 5k floor by accident once... Another 5 dollars into the ATM machine.

R

RedAngel

I think I found a way to "fix" the problem, but i dont know if anyone already knew that.

I tried with the few $ I got left to try.

1.You zoom out and chose exactly that spot you want to paint.
2.Then you dont hit the mouse before youve arrowed that spot you want to paint.
3.Right after you have paint, dont hit anything exept the handicon. In that way you dont paint everything else.

Then you start over at all over again at number 1. and etc.

Hope this gives any sence.

Exuse me, but Im Not American/English, so Im not that good writing it, than I am speaking it.