• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Problem with berserkers

R

Righteous

I have a Mystic bow with hit lightning 20%, I notice each time that the hit lightning goes off I do no damage. I understand that spells have little to no effect on berserkers but I should still do the damage of the arrow itself but I get no number above his head and his bar doesnt seem to move. I am usually doing between 9 and 12 damage a hit and that usually at least makes the bar twitch. I know that I am hitting the berserker because my perfection increases.

Righteous

Nyses

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds like the same issue that slayer weapons have had for a long time. Slayer weapons do double damage to the appropriate creature type. I have had bows in the past, that as I am going along doing about 120 to a Dark Father, all of a sudden, the fireball or Lightning will go off, and I notice my damage was only about 65 and then a few points for the spell effect.

So, for some reason, when you are successful with the spell effect hit, the weapon looses it's additional special damage modifications (ie. Double damage for Slayer property, or Mystic property to damage Berserkers)

R

Righteous

Sounds like the same issue that slayer weapons have had for a long time. Slayer weapons do double damage to the appropriate creature type. I have had bows in the past, that as I am going along doing about 120 to a Dark Father, all of a sudden, the fireball or Lightning will go off, and I notice my damage was only about 65 and then a few points for the spell effect.

So, for some reason, when you are successful with the spell effect hit, the weapon looses it's additional special damage modifications (ie. Double damage for Slayer property, or Mystic property to damage Berserkers)
This sounds like a good issue for the FOF, how about it Jeremy?

Righteous

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Haven't seen a single bezerker spawn since I think last Thursday or Friday on GL...

R

Righteous

Haven't seen a single bezerker spawn since I think last Thursday or Friday on GL...
It sometimes takes a couple spawns from the Vanguard before they spawn, the key is you need them to target on you soon or damage them right after they spawn or they go poof with the rest of the spawn.

Righteous

Doomsday Dragon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is an interesting post lot of good info here.

I agree we should have the damage for hit spell looked at when any type of damage mod is also being used as mentioned this effects both slayer and power vanq mystic weapons but does it effect anything else?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It sometimes takes a couple spawns from the Vanguard before they spawn, the key is you need them to target on you soon or damage them right after they spawn or they go poof with the rest of the spawn.

Righteous
NO WONDER I never see them........ You see on GL the single Vanguard that spawns is killed within 30 seconds of it's spawn..... so it has a chance though be it a slim one to make one spawn..... and one spawn only...... and that doesn't even last much more than the 30 seconds.....