• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tech Help] Problem since last patch

jtw1984

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't log into the EC client. It will load up but as soon as I enter my login information and hit submit nothing happens.

I made sure I my patches are up to date. I also tried using the Default UI.

Any help would be appreciated.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Try going into Documents\EA Games\Ultima Online Stygian Abyss and removing the User Data folder as one (or more) of your characters' files may be corrupted and let it rebuild from scratch, then try moving each file in one at a time manually until it breaks again, that will be the corrupted file.

jtw1984

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tried that with no luck Dermott. I load client up and as soon as I hit login nothing happens.

This is kind of confusing because I haven't changed my computer any.

I may have to try a fresh reinstall.

D

Der Rock

I can't log into the EC client. It will load up but as soon as I enter my login information and hit submit nothing happens.

I made sure I my patches are up to date. I also tried using the Default UI.

Any help would be appreciated.
Vista ?
go to the firewall, remove uosa.exe and uopatch.exe ,then add them again ;)

jtw1984

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Didn't work. I'm still able to patch and what not. I just can't get past the login screen. I can't even get the shard selection screen.

I really dread having to reinstall all of this. :\

R

ri0t

I have this issue as well only I have never been able to login with the new client. Maybe they messed it up for others while trying to fix the initial issue.