• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Problem Placing Objects in my Castle

Telchar

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hi All,

Before I call a GM and wait for an hour I thought I would ask here. I have a new design castle (Elsa?) on Cats on the Artic Island I am having a problem
placing objects on the 2nd floor when there is something on the 1st floor just below it. Any ideas?

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Parrots block area above them so do crafted walls that are raised.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When I have that issue I do the trash can trick. Place the barrel then axe it.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi All,

Before I call a GM and wait for an hour I thought I would ask here. I have a new design castle (Elsa?) on Cats on the Artic Island I am having a problem
placing objects on the 2nd floor when there is something on the 1st floor just below it. Any ideas?
are u playing on EC client? i usually switch clients when i face this issue

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You can do a small pouch and place item inside and axe the pouch too. I would be scared of losing connection and my item going POOF.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Pouch works good

Glorfindel

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
there is something you have placed below on the first floor that is blocking. I have had this happen several times with things such as character statues

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
What Glorfindel said. If you have any containers or stuff on the floors below on that tile it won't let you place. Or sometimes I've had it disappear in to the container on the floor below.