• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Problem in Lady M

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did anyone doing lady M, experience a problem with UO and keep getting the error over and over again?? This happened on Great Lakes around 3 pm cdt, as soon as they logged in they got the same error. Vista reported UO had quit working and was closing down.

5% Luck

Ive had this problem. Its not official but what I heard is some one in party orclose by is running KR and theres a sprite that doesnt animate right with both clients and the 2d guys are the ones who get Da Boot

Took me 15 mins to get back in and its happened at travesty and mel for me so far. I know one player thats been there both times that runs KR so That seemed congruent with the rumor about it being a KR based crash.

So yes Its happened to me a few times now. Good thing it doesnt run with an insurance bug cuz I was dead both times!

I

imported_Skrag

If true this is the funniest thing ever. Not only is KR a pile of crap, it actually causes the client that works to crash just by being nearby.

G

<blockquote><hr>

If true this is the funniest thing ever. Not only is KR a pile of crap, it actually causes the client that works to crash just by being nearby.

[/ QUOTE ]

KR may be crap but I would say that 2d is far from working as intended.

This KR crash is nothing more than a myth anyhow I have had this same problem many times long before and well after KR was around. It is just a bug nothing more.

G

I do peerless all the time in KR and always with other KR &amp; 2d players, never experienced anything like that so doubt it KR, is pretty easy to blame when most people have no clue what their talking about as have never given the client more than a days chance.

Could be that KR is more stable and the bug doesn't affect that client, not that that client is causing the bug.

J

JoyousGard

Ive had this problem. Its not official but what I heard is some one in party orclose by is running 2D and theres a sprite that doesnt animate right with both clients and the KR guys are the ones who get Da Boot

Took me 15 mins to get back in and its happened at travesty and mel for me so far. I know one player thats been there both times that runs 2D so That seemed congruent with the rumor about it being a 2D based crash.

So yes Its happened to me a few times now. Good thing it doesnt run with an insurance bug cuz I was dead both times!

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont know if anyone was running KR, I have done lady m many times and have never had this happen.

After all was said and done i cliented as I was gating ppl and then when I recalled out

G

My group of about 10 players, including myself, all clicked to button to launch into lady M's area and every one of us experienced a client crash. Very wierd.