• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Problem in CC with OPTIONS on Char

Leeda

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It started out in a strange way first i could not mouse and see anything. I know at one time their was info telling us about each one and what better. I finally got where I could mouse where i could see what objects were. The next day I logged on and in our black area of screen I had an icon button like the one on options. I checked to see if it was a shortcut it was not. I click changes the icon pic soon comes up no data. I can find no way to delete it. I cannot find any info on options for 2d. I am afraid to click something on that I do not know what it does.

Anyone have any ideas as to what I may have done or where to find the info on 2d options?
I have sent help requests but no response yet.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Open your paper doll and hit Options, then click the Mouse icon, then look at Item Properites Display Mode...i think this is what you're 2nd post on the same topic is about ?

Leeda

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank You yes that was that problem but from that problem the new one happened next day. Yes that is how i corrected it but I can't figure out why in 2d I have an icon button mouse one then it changes when click it two others finally says no data. I can't find a way to delete it. I have no idea how I got it on their I didn't click anything but the one that said follow mouse. I just want to delete it. It is only on one char.